4. Fainting

Jieun's POV

I was cleaning kitchen. Then Jin came home. It was still early.

Jin: Jieun?

I looked at him.

Jin: Your Mom invited us for dinner. Be ready at 6.

I was shocked and scared. What is she gonna do now? I was lost in my thought. Just then he interrupted me.

Jin: Jieun? Jieun? Are you listening?

I nodded.

Jin: Ok. Be ready at 6, OK?

I nodded again. He went in living room. I became nervous are started panicking. What will happen now? What if she will say something about me to him, then he starts hurting me. I started feeling dizzy. The everything went black.

Jin's POV

I was sitting in living room while scrolling my phone. Then I heard a thud sound from kitchen. I ran to kitchen and saw Jieun laying on the floor unconscious. I ran to her and kneeled. I put her head on my lap and started to pat her face.

Jin: Jieun? Jieun? Open your eyes? Wake up? (Worried)

She didn't moved at all. Then I picked her up in bridal style I felt she is so light. She doesn't eats well. She must have fainted because of weakness.

I carried her to her bedroom and lay her down carefully. I sprinkled water on her face then she slowly woke up.

Jieun's POV

I felt something on my face the I open my eyes and saw Suho. He was looking worried.- But wait, I was in the kitchen and then- My thoughts were interrupted by Jin.

Jin: Are you Ok? (Worried)

I was trying to sit then he helped me to sit. He gave me bottle of water.

Jin: Drink it.

I drank water and was about get up.

Jin: Don't get up. Take rest.

I didn't said anything.

Jin: This is why I always tell you to eat.

I didn't say anything. Then he sighed.

Jin: Take rest. I'll bring food for you. (Softly)

With that he went outside. Why is he forcing me to eat. After sometime Jin came back with a bowl of ramyeon. He passed the bowl in front me.

Jin: Eat.

I started eating slowly. He was watching my every action. He got a call. He pick it up.

On the call

Jin: Hello Mom............Sorry Mom. We won't be able to come today. Jieun is little bit sick..........Don't worry, I will take care her.............We will come next time. Bye.

After a long time I finish eat.

Jin: Don't ever do that again or else I will have to hospitalize you. (Softly)

I nodded and I was about to get up but he stopped me.

Jin: Where are you going?

I showed him bowl. He took bowl from me.

Jin: I will wash it. Take rest. (Softly)

Atleast I don't have to see them.

Next day, I went downstairs and saw Jin cooking breakfast. He turned around and looked at me.

Jin: Are you feeling better, today? (Softly)

I nodded.

Jin: Have your breakfast.

He served breakfast served me breakfast and milk.

Jin: Drink milk. It will give you energy.

I nodded. Eating three times a day is not enough that I have to drink this milk as well.

Jin: What are you thinking? Eat your breakfast and drink milk. (Softly)

I nodded and started eating.

Jin: From now on you will drink milk every morning. (Softly)

I just nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED