9. Emotions

Jin's POV

I am holding Jieun's hand and waiting for her to wake up. When will you wake up? It has been a day. Tears started flowing my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Namjoon.

Namjoon: You should eat something. You didn't eat anything from yesterday. (Worried)

Jin: How can I eat? She didn't woke up yet.

Namjoon: You have to eat or you will also get sick. Then who will take care of her.

I didn't wanted eat but he started me feeding forcefully.

Jin: When will she wake up? (Sad)

Namjoon: Have patience. She will wake up soon.

After sometime I felt her hand moving. She slowly opened her eyes.

Jieun's POV

I slowly open my eyes. I was feeling weak. My whole body was hurting. I realized I am in the hospital. I didn't die. I saw Jin. His face looked like he cried.

Jin: Jieun? (Sobbing)

I was shocked he suddenly started crying hard. Then Namjoon came inside.

Namjoon: Hyung, come here.

He pulled him outside.

I was about get up but couldn't. I got confused and panicked. Then I saw a doctor, he came to me.

Doctor: Don't move. You are still weak. (Softly)

I was breathing heavily. He caressed my head.

Doctor: Calm down. I am your doctor and Jin's friend. You are safe now. (Softly)

I just nodded.

Jin's POV

Namjoon: Hyung, if you will be weak in front of her, how will you help her? You have to be strong.

I nodded.

Namjoon: Ok now, let's go inside.

With that we went inside.

Jieun's POV

Jin came inside and held my hand and kissed it.

Jin: Jieun, I am s-sorry (trying not to cry)

Jieun: T-thank y-you for s-saving m-me. (Weakly)

Jin: D-don't thank me. It's my r-responsibility. From n-now on I w-will take g-good c-care of you. (Cracking)

Tears started flowing from my eyes. Just then he bursted into tears.

Jin: I-i thought I-i lost y-you. (Sobbing hard)

He hugged me gently. We both are crying now. After sometime he stopped and wiped my tears. He is so kind. I should definitely trust him.

Jin: Wait, I'll call doctor.

He went outside, after sometime he came with doctor. He started checking my wounds.

Jimin: She is very weak. She needs lot of rest. She has to stay here for a week.

Jin: Ok Jimin. I'll bring food for her.

He was about to but he stopped him.

Jimin: No Hyung, she can't eat anything for 2 days.

Jin: But she must be hungry. (Worried)

Jimin: Don't worry. IV drip is substitute for food.

Jin: Ok. (Sigh)

After sometime. I heard a knock on the door. Jin open the door and it was Namjoon. He came inside with flowers. He placed flowers on table.

Namjoon: How are you now?

Jieun: F-fine. (Weakly)

Namjoon: Hyung and I got so worried about you. You know he didn't left you alone for even minute.

I just nodded.

Jin's POV

I want ask her about her past but she will get traumatize. I will ask her when her condition is stable.

Jieun's POV

It has been two days since I am hospitalised. I was laying down and then Jin came with a tray of food. Oh no, don't tell me I have to eat now.

Jin: Jieun, You have to eat to get well.

I was staring blank.

Jin: I won't hear any excuse now. You are very weak. You need strength to recover. (Scolding)

He started feeding me. I have no energy to argue so I ate quietly.

Jin: Thank you for eating. It really means a lot me. (Genuine Smile)

Jin: If you will eat well you will become strong like me. Now have your medicines.

He feed me medicines. Then I slept. After sometime, I woke up.

Jin: What happened? Do you need something?

I shook my head as no.

Jin: Are you not feeling sleepy?

I shook my head as no.

Jin: Ok then. Let's go out for walk.

I nodded and was about to move then he stopped me.

Jin: Don't move. You need wheelchair.

I layed down again. He came close to me. He put his one hand behind my back and other hand behind my knees. What is he doing?

Jieun: W-what are you d-doing? (Nervous)

He picked me up in bridal style. I was shocked.

Jin: Helping you.

He place me on wheelchair and start pushing wheelchair. He took me to the garden.

Jin: Now you will feel better. You are always jininside the house. You should come out sometimes. Fresh air good for health.

I just nodded.

Jin's POV

We were walking garden, then I saw her she slept. She must tired. So, I took her back. I will make smile again.

TO BE CONTINUED