10. Taking Care of her

Jieun's POV

Today I will be discharged from hospital. Jin is completing all the formalities. After sometime he came with Jimin.

Jimin: Jieun, today you will be discharged. You have to be very careful and eat properly.

I nodded.

Jimin: Hyung, you have to take extra care of her.

Jin: OK.

Jimin: Hyung, it will be better if you will carry her.

My eyes widened.

Jin: I was about to carry her.

Jieun: N-no it's O-ok. I am fine. (Nervous)

Jin: No, you shouldn't walk. Your leg is fractured. (Worried)

Jimin: And also you need complete bedrest for one month.

Jin: Let's go.

Jin: Bye, Jimin.

Jimin: Bye, Hyung. Bye, Jieun. Take care.

I just waved at him.

With that he picked me up in bridal style. He walked out of the room with me in his arms. Everyone was staring at us. I felt shy. I closed my eyes. Then he carefully placed me in the car and started driving. I felt sleepy but controlled it.

Jin: You look tired. Sleep, I will wake you when we will reach home.

I closed my eyes because I am too tired.

I slowly open my eyes. I was is unfamiliar room. Then I noticed it was Jin's room. Just then Jin came inside.

Jin: You woke up?

I nodded and was about to get up. But stop he me.

Jin: Where are you going?

Jieun: T-to my room.

Jin: I brought you in my room. So, I can take care of you. I can't leave alone in this condition.

I didn't say anything.

Jin: Jieun, I have assigned maids for household chorus.

I nodded.

Jin: I know, you don't want eat. (Sigh) But still I'll bring your lunch.

With that he brought lunch and started feeding me.

Jin: Why didn't tell me about your eating disorder? I would have taken you for treatment. (Softly)

I just looked down.

Jin: After your wounds are healed. We will start your treatment. (Softly)

I just nodded. Why does he think I have eating disorder. I am fine.

At night, I tried get up just then Jin came in and made lay down again.

Jin: I told not get up. Tell me what do you want? (Worried)

I point at coach.

Jin: What about that?

Jieun: I'll s-sleep.

Jin: Why there? You should sleep on the bed.

Jieun: B-but- (Cutt off)

Jin: Don't worry. I will sleep on the couch. So you won't be uncomfortable. (Softly)

Jieun: B-but this is your r-room and your house.

Jin: This is your room and your house too.

He tugged me under the covers.

Jin: Wake me up, if you need something.

I nodded.

Jin: Good night.

Jieun: G-good night.

Next day, the maid helped me to take shower and get dressed. She was about to brush my hair.

Jin: I'll do that. You just help her in showering and getting dressed.

She left. He carefully removed the bandage from my head and started brushing my hair gently.

Jin: Does it hurts? (Worried)

I shook my head as no.

Jin: Let me know if it hurts. (Softly)

He was done brushing my hair then he carefully banadaged my head. He kneeled in front of me and held my hands.

Jin: Don't worry. You will recover soon. I will take care of you. (Softly)

He kissed my hands.

No one ever cared so much for me. He is so kind. If he wasn't there I have been dead till now. I am lucky to have him.

TO BE CONTINUED