1

" armani are you ready yet? " alexis asked from downstairs.

she is really forcing me to go and chill with a bunch of hood rats , when I'd rather stay home and sleep.

" yeah I'm coming." I replied fixing my baby hairs. I looked over my outfit once more and grabbed my car keys.

I wore a black crop top paired with white pants and my dunks.

I walked downstairs to see all eyes on me. " i don't know why you guys are screwing me like I told you to wait for me." I said rolling my eyes.

we walked out the door and I instantly regretted my outfit choice. the sun beamed on my face as I pulled my sunglasses down.

the 5 of us hopped into my grey audi , I plugged the aux wire into my phone and played lil durks new album.

" where's this boys place." i asked alexis. she took my phone and put his address into the direction app.

" I can't believe you guys are really dragging me out the house to see some boys." i huffed. I really wanted to just stay at home and draw.

drawing was something I took a like into when me and alexis parents die. when they died in that fire , I didn't know what to do.

I felt like I had to become a parent to alexis , even though we had our older brother amari there for us , he was alway on the road so I had to take alexis in like my daughter.

I needed a distraction so I start to draw and then I started to paint , at first I didn't do it because I liked it I done it because I need a distraction from something.

" stop complaining mani you need a break anyways." alexis said breaking me out from my thoughts.

" is this the house." i asked kianna. She nodded , we all got out and I locked the door as we got to the door.

a tall , brownskin boy came to the door. kianna embraced him with a hug. they all did. I just gave a small wave.

I never had that much friends tbh. I only had my sister , kianna and destiny and that's because our parents all grew up together.

we all walked in to the front room to be face with a whole lot of smoke and boys. there was 2 boys on one sofa and 3 on the other including the boy who opened the door.

" you're pretty , you're my new bestfriend." one of the boys said I just laughed and nodded my head.

I exchanged numbers with him. " so what do you guys wanna do today." one of the others boys mentioned I learned that his name was aiden.

another boy burst through the door eyeing everyone who sat. he had two cainrows going back , a grey Nike tech with a Gucci jacket. he was fine asf.

he took a seat next to alexis and didn't mention not one word.

we all chilled for abit until it got late and I got tired. I didn't wanna seem like a party pooper but I was really tired and I could feel my social battery running out.

I messaged the gc.

da big 4♾️

I'm getting really tired and I can feel my social battery running out.

alexi🤞🏾
you wanna leave ?
I'll leave  with you if you want.

ki ki💘
we'll leave with you

desdior 💅🏽
yeah ofc we will

no it's fine seriously you guys are having fun I'll leave by myself alexis just make sure you get home before 2

I turned off my phone and stood up brushing myself off. " well I'm gonna get going guys."

I said my goodbyes to everyone and left out the house. I drove back to my apartment.