2

" thank you girl , you never fail to amaze me see you in a few."armani said to her eyelash tech. today she just wanted a day to herself.

she had just got her hair down and since she already had a nails done all she needed was her eyelashes.

she drove off from the studio her lash tech worked and continued her journey to ikea. she needed to collect her parcel.

kams had called her. she set her phone up at a red light. " hey kam." armani waved into the phone.

" where you bestie." he replied eating chicken strips. her and kamani had gotten a lot closer the past few weeks.

he's the only one that really took a like into her , armani thought most of the other boys were weird.

" I'm on my way to ikea needa collect something." armani  replied turning into the parking spot.

" I might pull up on you icl , message me when you get home."

" ight kams." and with that she hanged up.

after ikea

i was finally home after a long day of running errands. I just got out of the shower when kianna called me.

" hey girl , haven't heard from you all day you okay?" she asked. kianna and the others always made sure to ask armani if she's okay. they know she goes through times in her life when she gets depressed.

" yeah bae I'm good just got out the shower , are you okay."

" yeah was just checking on you. you know aiden took me on a date yesterday."

armani squealed , she loved hearing about her friends relationships especially kianna. Armani was generally happy for her , kianna didn't have the best time with men.

" omg I'm so happy for you bae seriously."

armani was interrupted by her apartment buzzer going off

" hold on ki someones at my door imma call you back." She hanged up and walked to the door.

" who is it." she called and waited for the person on the other end to respond.

" its your bestie now open the door , the opps could be out." amarni laughed and buzzed him in.

she opened the door and walked to the kitchen to get out a cold bottle of water. she didn't know that kams was actually gonna come since it was already 10 o clock.

She walked back into the front room to be faced with kams and the other boy that didn't utter a word to her last week.

" hey." she waved to them not knowing what else to say. " amarni you would never guess what happened to me." kams said jumping up and down.

amarni was convinced that he had adhd. " what happened kams."

" I was getting head off this girl and this bitch almost bit my dick off like doesn't your mum feed you or something." amarni and the other boy bursted out laughing.

" nah bro I'm being serious I didn't know what to say , she even had a nerve to try carry on sucking my wood is she mad." kamani said while flicking through the songs on the tv.

" kamani you're something else tbh."

kamani finally settled with , some song called greece by a rapper called clavish.

amarni look at the tv and then looked at mystery boy and then looked at the tv again and then looked at mystery boy.

" I swear that's you." amarni pointed at the tv in shock. never did she think he would be a rapper. " nah it's my twin." he said in a sarcastic tone.

she rolled her eyes and watched at kams rolled the spliff . amarni never understood people who don't blackstrap.

" amarni do you smoke?' kams asked her taking out a lighter from his pocket. " yeah." she replied scrolling through tiktok.

she saw clavish give his hand out to her and took the zoot from his hand. amarni took a pull and could instantly feel it hit me.

This shit was good. the 3 kept going round in circle until they finished both zoots. amarni suddenly felt herself get hungry.

she went and raided her kitchen and just settled with a coke and some sweets. they all ate and occasionally laughed.

" guys is the earth flat or round." kams asked zoning out. " the earth is round because deep it on the globe thing it spins if it was flat it wouldn't spin." She said looking at the ceiling.

" fairs." they both said at the same time.

I closed my eyes and could just feel myself dozing off.