Level !

Caramel Arrow Cookie's POV:

I shouldn't be writing backroom stories at night 💀

~

I stood ground from where I was as I heard loud alarm noises. "Where am I?" I asked myself, I just wanted my boba. I examined my surroundings as the hallways were narrow and red lights everywhere. Then I ran for my life as my guts and told me, this reminds me of training when I was a little cookie. I ran and turned to every hallway as the monsters chased me. Unfortunately I left my main weapon at home I felt like I could easily take down these monsters. 

I almost tripped over my own feet and almost lost my balance as I kept running. Well I am just wondering why I randomly got here and why the lights are red? This looks like I teleported to a random hospital while I just wanted my boba. 

I choked on my own spit as there were more miles to run through. This place ain't that bad unlike the ones at training, but this place helps me train and run from enemies. 

Running away from these monsters until I lose them is easy but I was running out of breath the more I ran. Luckily, the monsters are nowhere in sight so I took a second to regain my breathing under control. Then the monsters started to chase me again!

This time they were running even faster so I ran as well. They were closer this time so I used the furniture blocking the hallway to throw at the monsters. Fortunately, it worked and made them slower to buy me some time to run away. 

This was easier than I thought as soon as I saw the exit door. This was probably easier than the one at training as a young cookie. "Finally I can get my boba!" I exclaimed to myself. I entered through the door and ended up somewhere else. "Are you kidding me?"

326 words!