•Chapter One•

"Charlie can you get the mail?" my mom shouted from the kitchen. "Sure mom!" I called back. I grabbed a jacket as I walked out the front door and down the driveway to our mailbox.

We only had a few letters so I grabbed them all and ran back inside as it was cold out. I looked through the mail when i got back inside and noticed one of the cards was a Christmas card sent from the UK. Year after year we got Christmas cards from tons of friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family. This year was different, we got a card from someone we had never received a card from before, my moms cousin and her family.  We don't have contact with part of my mothers family due to them living in England, so it was exciting for them to have sent us something.

I opened the card and was shocked to see tubbo, lani, and their older sister. 'They are related to me!?' i thought to myself. "Mom we have a christmas card from family in the UK!" i shouted. Suddenly a note fell from the envelope onto the floor, it read 'Sorry for not keeping in touch all these years. Recently the kids have been asking about their family from America and if they could meet them. Here's my number so we can maybe work out a date to visit you or you can visit us. (**********)'

I ran to the kitchen to give my mom the card. "Do you think we can visit them?" i asked my mom. "I don't see why not. Ask your sister if she wants to go." I left the kitchen and went up the stairs and burst into my sisters room. "Star do you wanna visit our family in the UK!?" I shouted. "Sure! I forgot we even had family out of the country to be honest." Star replied. "Here's the thing tho- wait are you streaming?" I asked. "OH SHOOT YEAH!" Star shouted. "Ok guys that's it for the stream today I'll see you guys again soon byeeeee" Star spoke into her mic as she ended stream. "Ok so what's up?" she asked. "So they sent us a Christmas card, look." i replied. "Holy shit is that Tubbo and Lani?!" Star asked. I nodded my head yes and said goodbye to Star. I made my way back down stairs to let our mom know that Star said yes.

author speaks!
i hope you guys like this chapter and if you have any suggestions of things you wanna see happen in this book let me know and i'll see if i can add it. also i might post another chapter later today :)