•Chapter Four•

TW: mentions of alcohol and abuse

Caiti's POV

"sounds good i'll see you in a few hours." i said as i hung up the phone. andy and i decided that we would go visit charlie a few weeks early to surprise her for christmas. i had just gotten off the phone with her sister star and andy, as we had be planning the trip. now i just need to pack and then i'm ready to leave for the airport. i pack a two weeks worth of outfits into my two suitcases, i won't need many clothes since i can do laundry while i'm there. then i pack toiletries and shoes, plus my charger, phone, laptop, laptop charger, and some snacks for the car ride. andy and i made sure to book flights that would land at the same time so i had to make sure i didn't miss my flight or it would mess up the surprise. i changed into comfy but still sorta nice clothes for the trip and made an instagram post.

~instagram~

@/caitibugz

going on a trip 😦

going on a trip 😦

comments:

@/constellation_lover
🫢🫢

@/user1
ahhh where!!!

@/user2
where are you going?! /pos

@/user3
<3

~back to real life~

i hopped in the car with my mom and we began the 45 minute drive to the airport. "are you excited to see charlie and andy?" my mom asks. "definitely i can't wait!" i respond.

-time skip to the airport-

i got out of the car said goodbye to my mom i headed over to security. once going through all the security checks i headed over to the bag check area (idk i forget how airports work i'm going on a trip in two weeks so i'll fix this on the plane when i know how airports work) and after getting my bags checked and having them moved to the plane i headed over to my gate and sat down in one of the seats to wait. i grabbed my charger out of my carry on bag and plugged in my phone. i started downloading shows to watch on netflix while in the plane and then scrolled on tiktok while i waited for boarding to start.

20 minutes later boarding started so i clicked off my phone, grabbed my charger and stuffed it back into my backpack. i stood up and walked over to join the line of people waiting to board. after a few minutes i got through the line onto the plane and found my seat. i sat down and buckled my seatbelt. putting in my airpods i turned on my favorite playlist and closed my eyes, sure it wasn't a long flight but i was tired from getting up early as i was too excited to sleep. i felt the plane lift off as i drifted off to sleep.

-time skip to when the plane is about to land-

i slowly opened my eyes as the plane landed, i was here! i finally made it to philly to surprise charlie! i grabbed my bag and put my things away so i would be ready to get off the plane. star andy and i had all agreed to meet by the front doors so that star charlie and their mom wouldn't have to go through security because that might give away the surprise. i got off the plane and made my way towards andys gate to meet up with her before we went to surprise charlie.