•Chapter Two•

i spun around on my chair with my headphones on listening to my friends argue over what the best dessert is. "Pie is literally the best dessert ever!" Andy exclaimed. "I actually hate pie." Caiti responded. "How it's literally the superior dessert food?!" Andy shot back. I stopped spinning in my chair and said, "Guys you never guess what happened today, i got a christmas card from my cousins who live in the UK and guess what, it's tubbo lani and their older sister!" "No way that's crazy!" exclaimed Caiti. "How did you not know before?" asked Andy. "Well my family has never really kept in contact with our family who moved to the UK, see they moved before i was born so i never met them. They never visit and we never could find a time to visit them. I never saw pictures of them or knew their names until now. They gave me their number so ig I'll text them, i'll tell you guys what happens and what they say."

-time skip to texting-

~messages~

(***)*** ****

me
hello is this the smiths?

(***)*** ****
yes this is emily smith who
is this?

me
this is charlie evens you sent
us a Christmas card and
a note with your phone number
saying to text you so we could
visit sometime

aunt emily
oh yes! would you guys like
to visit?

me
ofc!

aunt emily
have your mother text me so
we can set a date!

me
will do!

aunt emily
also let me give you my son
toby's number, he's your age
i believe.

me
sounds good!

aunt emily
ok his number is (***) *** ****

me
thank you!

-back to real life-

"ok so update i talked to my aunt her name is emily and she gave me toby's number so i can get to know him" i said. "omg i have an idea, it's really dumb but its an idea." andy suddenly said. "oh god do i even wanna know?" caiti asked. "probably not but i'm gonna tell you anyways." andy replies. "ok let's hear it." i finally responded. "ok so get to know toby a bit to see if he's cool with this ofc then if he is we should mess with our viewers and hint at charlie being related to him, obviously don't reveal it yet. continue messing with them till you go visit them and then at some point reveal it." andy explained. "it's so stupid it might work." i responded. "ya know i always did say you looked quite a bit like tubbo." caiti stated. "omg yeah i forgot abt that!" andy exclaimed. "ok guys i gotta hop off it's getting late here, i'll text toby tomorrow and tell you how it goes." i yawned. caiti and andy both said goodbye and goodnight and i hung up then went to bed.

-time skip to next day-

~messages~

toby(?)

me
hello is this toby smith?

toby
yes it is

who is this again?

me
this is charlie evens your mom gave
me your number so we could talk

toby
oh yeah i remember she told
me about you! i'm so excited
to meet you!

i've been asking about my
family from america for a little
while now and my mom just
found your address in an old
notebook so we were finally
able to contact you guys