033

"Katsuki!" Elena yelled as she watched All Might charge at Bakugo. Just before All Might could hit him, Bakugo put his hand up and yelled a chant. "Stun Grenade!"

The impact made a bright light emit from his hand as All Might covered his eyes. "Come at me" you said, All Might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was going to do that!" Bakugo yelled, but before he could react he was grabbed by his face.

As All Might did, Bakugo began blasting explosions straight at him. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!" All Might chanted as the blasts hit his face. All Might grabbed Bakugo's hand and tossed him into the ground, sending a blast around him as he was tossed into the ground. "You fucking douche!" Elena yelled, beginning to charge at All Might.

Just as All Might was about to grab the levitating Elena, she teleported behind him, attempting to kick her foot downwards to All Mights head, but before she could, All Might swiftly ran up behind Midoriya.

Elena turned back to Bakugo only to realize he was gone, now jumping into action towards All Might. But before he could react Midoriya had jumped at the same time, making them knock into each other.

As they landed onto the ground Bakugo got up, panting. He began walking towards All Might. "Kacchan!" Midoriya tried, standing up. "Move." Bakugo said, continuing to walk.

"I told you, there's no way you can win facing him head on!" Midoriya continued. "Bakugo! Are you willing to risk a fucking grade to beat someone that no one's ever beat before?!" Elena asked, yelling.

"Shut up! I'll win! That's what it means to be a hero." Bakugo said, earning the shocked expression of both Elena and Midoriya.

"Then it's even more important to avoid—" Midoriya continued trying, approaching Bakugo. "Let go! Don't touch me!" Bakugo yelled, pulling Midoriya's hand off him.

"Now, there's a present for the one who wants to run away!" All Might's voice interrupted, pinning Midoriya down into the ground with the railing from the sidewalk. Just before Bakugo could charge, he realized he was ignored.

Elena looked in shock as All Might began charging at her. He flew towards her, attempting to hit her. But as he neared her she was quick to teleport behind him. "I'm not letting you fucking get to me!" Elena yelled, standing in a fighting stance as she glared at the hero. "Oh really now?" All Might asked, suddenly appearing behind her.

Elena's eyes widened as she felt a sudden pressure and pain be put into her side as she was sent into a building, the glass shattering from the impact.

"Elena!" Bakugo yelled, averting her gaze from her in an instant and glaring at All Might whom was now charging at him. Bakugo attempted to blast All Might, but just then All Might punched him into his stomach, sending him flying as he stumbled on the ground, throwing up.

Elena and Midoriya yelled at the same time. Elena had just stood up from the rumble in the building, seeing the horrific scene of Bakugo being punched. "How are you still-" All Might asked in disbelief, looking at Elena. 'I've had way worse than that.' She thought as she tched, teleporting to Bakugo.

"Get the fuck up! Don't let him wi-" Elena attempted to say, but just as she was about to help Bakugo up, she felt a large amount of pressure and pain be sent into her back as she was sent flying into a nearby alleyway by All Might.

Bakugo looked in horror at the place Elena once stood in, now seeing All Might's figure there instead. "I know why you're so angry, Young Bakugo. It's because of Young Midoriya's sudden improvement, right?" All Might began, only to have Bakugo tense up at his words. "But you know, there's no way Level 1 power and Level 50 power can improve at the same rate. There's so much wasted potential in you. Do you understand? You do, right? You still have so much room to grow! But I'm not talking about power.." All Might continued, but before he could finish he was interrupted by Bakugo.