Introduction

Name: Daisuke Subaru

Age: 17

Height: 6'2

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: Shu (platonically), girls, making Tamaki sulk, pulling pranks with the twins and teasing girls

Dislikes: rules, being told what to do, people making fun of Shu

Bio: Daisuke has long pink hair and blue eyes. He's extremely protective over Shu since he's known him for so long and knows that he can't stand up for himself. He's got a play boy personality but is actually very loyal when he's in a relationship, therefore making him one of the most popular boys since pre school. He doesn't like it when people flaunt their wealth he thinks that it is cringy and embarrassing, so although he himself is of higher social status he doesn't brag. He's the heir to Subaru Entertainment and is very highly respected in the world of performing arts.

 He's the heir to Subaru Entertainment and is very highly respected in the world of performing arts

Name: Shu Ichinose

Age: 16

Height: 5'1

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Daisuke (platonically), baking, reading, classical music and hanging around the host club

Dislikes: bullies (has had bad experiences with them in the past), when people shouet no matter what their tone of voice is, storms, loud noises, violence

Bio: Shu has dark purple hair and green eyes and is a shy and clumsy boy. He has been Daisuke's friend since he was very young, he's been admired for being one of the cutest boys in every school he's been in making a great pair with Daisuke. He refers to Daisuke as Dai-kun (Daisuke referring to him as Shu-chan). Although his family are very famous in the culinary world and Shu is said to be a prodigy in the kitchen, he doesn't hold himself with much confidence and does not know how to respond to complements. His family runs multiple restaurants and hotels under the name of simply the Ichinose Company (I.C).

During this story Daisuke and Shu will have a similar act in the host club to the twins. This is the only way I could really see these two characters going in the direction of, sorry if it's bad.