Chapter 1 - What's a Host Club?

It was a relatively normal day at Ouran Academy. The host club as usual tending to the needs of ladies with just a bit to much time on their hands, but what they didn't know was that very soon a new pair of hosts would be joining them.

Shu: Dai-kun I'm nervous

Daisuke: Don't be the day hasn't even started yet and I'm sure you'll be fine. The principal said that his son is in your class so if you have any questions just ask him. Kay?

Shu: ... okay

As the two new students walked down the corridor one of the boys didn't care to the amount of prying eyes and whispering girls and boys, the other however shaking from stress and anxiety not knowing how much longer he could take all the attention. The taller noticed this however as much as he wanted to help he knew that the attention towards them would die down over time. They then came to a stop outside of a door with a sign above it that said "2-A".

Daisuke: Here's your class. I'll come get you at lunch, Kay Shu?

Shu: Okay, come back as quick as you can

Daisuke: Of course

Daisuke laughed which caused the girls in the surrounding area to blush bright red.
Daisuke reached his hand out and ruffled the hair on Shu's head earning a quiet giggle from the small boy. The scene in front of them made the girls squeal and some boys who were walking by stopped to stare then quickly shuffled away.

Daisuke took his hand back putting it back into his pocket.

Daisuke: See you, Shu-chan

Shu: Bye bye, Dai-kun

Daisuke walked away, then once he was out of sight Shu went into classroom 2-A. He and Daisuke were used to having people watch them when they had their moments, some classmates before had asked if they were dating because some of the scenes were a bit over the top. As Shu walked in he was greeted by giggled and whispers from the girls around the classroom, this made him extremely nervous. So nervous in fact that he almost tripped over his own feet after forgetting how to walk properly.

Shu: Ah!

He was almost face first into the ground when someone caught him and pulled him back up.

???: Are you okay?

Shu: Yeah... thanks...

Shu P.O.V

I heard a couple girls say "OMG! He's sounds so cute!", when I thanked the person who saved my face. I composed myself, then I introduced myself.

3rd person P.O.V

Shu: M-My name is S-Shu Ichinose, it's v-very nice to m-meet you. 'Curse my stuttering'.

If something is surrounded by '' then it means that, that person is thinking.

???: It's nice to meet you too. I'm Tamaki Suoh, I'm president of the great Host Club!

Shu flinched at the sudden volume increase in Tamaki's voice. He saw Tamaki's mouth open about to say something more, you know a classic Tamaki speech, but before he could saying anything the bell interrupted him. The teacher came in and ordered everyone to be quiet and sit down.

Daisuke's P.O.V (just after he left Shu)

After dropping Shu off at his class and promising him that I'd quickly come for him at lunch I made my way to my own classroom. "3-A" (please note that I couldn't find the class that Mori and Honey are in) when I walked in I noticed what looked to be a pre schooler perching on another one of my classmates shoulders. But then I heard some of the girls talking to him about class stuff, he understood it well from how he talked, so I chalked it up to him being weirdly short. I saw some of the girls staring at me so I winked at them with a smirk. They fainted. It wasn't that unusual it happened all the time in middle school.