Chapter 2 - The Two Potential Hosts

Tamaki: A host club is-

Kyoya: Where we entertain the ladies of this academy by conversing and putting on shows for them.

Kyoya quickly interrupted Tamaki so that he wouldn't say anything that would make the host club sound strange. With being interrupted for the second time today (the bell was the first) went to his emo corner and sulked, whilst Kyoya kept on explaining the different types of hosts there.

Kyoya: We have different types of hosts to cater to the different needs of the girls. First we have Tamaki the "Prince Charming" type.

Daisuke: 'Really?'

Shu: 'He doesn't seem like that much of a prince more like a dog'

Kyoya: I'm the "Cool" type.

Daisuke: 'He seems to evil to be the cool type'

Kyoya: The "Loli-Shota" type, Mitsukuni Haninozuka or as we all call him Honey-senpai

Honey waved over at them with a wide grin before continuing to stuff his face with cake.

Shu: 'He seems nice'

Kyoya: Takashi Morinozuka Honey's cousin as the "Strong and Silent" type (or the wild type whichever you think suits better).

Mori looked over at them and nodded, Daisuke nodded back.

Kyoya: Then we have the twins Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin the "Little Devil" types.

Shu looked behind him at the twins who shut the doors and were standing guard in front of them. When they noticed his gaze they both smirked at him which made him flinch slightly, which in turn made Daisuke's grip on him tighten slightly but not enough to hurt. He was careful about that.

Kyoya: And finally the "Natural" type, Haruhi Fujioka.

The two boys looked over at who seemed to be the only sane person in the host club. Upon hearing Haruhi's name Tamaki sprang up and hugged Haruhi, who then gave out a long sigh.

Daisuke: Okay that's great and all but can we go now.

Daisuke looked at them with an extremely bored expression.

Tamaki: Not yet. I have a proposal for you two

Tamaki stated before taking a big breath in.

Tamaki: JOIN THE HOST CLUB!

Shu flinched almost screaming but he put his hands over his mouth to keep the scream inside. Daisuke turned the music up louder and Shu faced him a bit of a panicked expression. Daisuke mouthed "Don't worry" and Shu understood, he knew that he could trust his friend. Shu wrapped his arms around Daisuke.

Daisuke gave Tamaki a very pissed off look which made the 'king' flinch.

Daisuke: Don't shout so loud Shu-Chan doesn't do well with loud noises.

Tamaki nodded frantically before he asked.

Tamaki: So will you?

Daisuke stood there thinking for a moment before looking at Shu then saying.

Daisuke: We'll stick around for one session if it's too much for Shu then no deal. So if Shu doesn't want to come back we're not going to.

Tamaki's eyes lit up.

Tamaki: Of course! Come back here after school!

Daisuke nodded then led Shu out of the room and to his classroom since lunch was almost over.

Haruhi: Are you sure that Shu will want to stay he didn't seem to comfortable and there were only seven of us here.

Kyoya: The better outcome for us would be that they both join together and be a pair like the twins.