part 1

Lizzie pov:

Hope and I have been dating for a while and I'm really happy but I don't want her to see me having one of my bad episodes. Something inside me wants to hurt her, but I can't. she doesn't deserve it.

It's only been a few months after her parents died. I'll just hurt her more. "hey babe" Hope says kissing me on the cheek. 'god I couldn't love this woman more' "hey beautiful" I say to her and she rolls her eyes hiding her face. "nuh uh, show me your beautiful face" I say pulling the pillow out of her way. I can't move the pillow due to her wolf strength so I decide to tickle her. "N-no baby s-top" she says after I start tickling her, I pretend I don't hear her and I pin her to the bed, sitting on her thighs. Eventually she drops the pillow and tries to stop me from tickling her, "ha, I win" I say to her and she lifts her legs making me fall forward. I catch myself on her bed and look down at her smiling.

I lean down and kiss her passionately until we have to breathe. "Wow" Hope breathes out before smiling at me. "You hungry" I say looking at her and she nods her head, "a little" I nod and grab her hand, helping her up and walking to the cafeteria, where we see Josie and Penelope. "Hey love birds" Hope says to them and Penelope glares at her she does this every time Hope speaks, I notice almost instantly. "I'll be back in a minute ok" I say to Hope before kissing her forehead.

I grab Penelope's arm and drag her away from Hope and Jo leaving them confused. "what is your problem with my girlfriend Park?" I ask her using everything I have in me not to slap her. "did I say I had a problem, I think the fuck not" she says rolling her eyes at me. "I saw the way you looked at her, so what the fuck is it, hm" I ask siphoning her arm as she tries to walk past me. "ok ok, jeez. I was trying to see what you see in such a broken person, not to mention Mikaelson . Happy." she says and I slap her. "now I am". before walking away.

I walk back over to Hope and she smiles the second she sees me "hope you didn't miss me to much baby" I say to her as she grabs my hand and kisses it, "of course I did" she says as I sit down next to her as she eats her pancakes. "where did Pen go" Josie asks me and I shrug my shoulders, "no clue but I don't care so" Josie rolls her eyes at me and I sigh motioning to the door where Penelope stands looking like a lost dog. I turn back to Hope and smile as she occasionally holds up a piece of pancake for me to eat. "Baby I'm fine I don't want a bit" I say as she places another piece of pancake in front of me. She nods her head and pops it on her mouth and I can't help but think at how adorable she is.

"What's got you in such a good mood Mikaelson" MG asks and he sits next to Jo, "I- uhh I don't know actually". Hope has always been jealous of MG, I always find it funny when Hope reacts to his horrible attempts of flirting. After a few minutes of everyone talking Hope gets up and walks away without saying a word.

Hope pov:

I need to wolf out, I saw it again. the vision. 

I walk to dr Saltzman's office and I walk in not knowing Damon Salvatore was talking to him. "I need to wolf out, can I ?" I  ask him and he nods his head. Without thanking him I turn and sprint towards the woods just before the old mill.

I've only turned twice, my dad said that over time it hurts less, but it still hurts like hell. I take my clothes off and place them behind a tree, I begin to turn and it takes forever. I just hope nobody has heard me scream from the pain. As my paws hit the ground I start sprinting, chasing squirrels and birds just trying to forget what I saw, not stopping I just run, the feeling of being a wolf is the best thing on the world, my mother was right about that she always said the pain was worth it and I couldn't agree more. 

I can't help but think about earlier when MG asked why I was so happy, I didn't have an answer because it's all an act. I miss my family, my mum, dad and uncle Elijah, Kol hasn't talked to me since my dad died. I know he thinks it's my fault and honestly, I don't blame him, I lost the 3 most important people in my life because I missed my dad, and now him he may not be dead but he won't talk to me. I think people seem to forget how much I've lost in the last 2 months. 

As I'm walking back to the old mill to change back, I hear music and people partying, thankfully I have another stash of clothes that I run to, Once I've changed back I walk back to the school, bumping into Jed of all people on the way. "you've been avoiding me Mikaelson, why" he asks and I roll my eyes at him "maybe it's because I don't want to be apart of you're so called fucking pack".

That's the last thing I remember before everything goes black.

A/N: please comment and vote, I love the comments. Enjoy the story my loves x.