Part 2

Kol pov:

It worked. My plan finally worked.

We are on our way to check on Hope who was attacked last night,  we are all worried about our niece, "who would want to hurt a 15 year old who has done NOTHING to deserve it" Rebekah asks Alaric as we enter his office. "you need to understand that there is a possibility she won't wake up". We all look at him in shock.

While I hear my siblings argue with Alaric I go to check up on Hope, Her friend Elizabeth is holding her hand and just staring at her. "may I have time with my niece Elizabeth" I ask her and she looks up at me with tears in her eyes an nods, kissing Hope's forehead. Once she leaves I walk over to Hope and smile at her, I notice all the cuts and bruises which aren't healing as fast as they should. As much as I don't want to I can't help but feel the slightest bit of sympathy for my 'dear' niece. 

"Mister Mikaelson sir, I would like to know if she is awake" I turn to see the alpha of the school along with a girl I believe to be a witch "she is not, she's been beaten up pretty badly" I say to them before placing something on the table next to Hope's semi-lifeless body.

Rebekah pov:

Kol left while we were trying to figure out what happened to Hope and I told everyone that I was going to check on Her. 

I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing right now and I run to Alaric's office. Once I get there I open a hidden cabinet in his office and I grab the last dagger we have. I dip it in the white oak ash and slide the dagger into my jacket pocket, "don't say anything, and have you figured out what's wrong with Hope yet"  they all shake their heads as Kol walks in. 

Lizzie pov:

I don't know what happened to Hope, I wasn't at the party. Josie was, I know she saw what happened but she won't tell me. No one will. After Hope's family showed up everyone has been on edge, I don't blame them I would be too. 

I'm looking for Emma because she knows what's wrong with Hope and that's really all I care about right now, once I see her I run up to her "Lizzie, what can I help you with" she asks as we walk towards the room Hope is being kept in  "I want to know what's wrong with her. Please" I hear her sigh as she opens the door. "She's in a coma, not a normal coma that's nearly impossible for her. A witch done it" she says before pausing. I sit down next to Hope and hold her hand gently kissing the back of it, "all I know is that it would've had to have been done by a witch in this school, as for the cuts and bruises it's probably the vampires but from what I've heard it was a wolf" I nod my head as a tear falls from my eye.

 I watch as Emma starts stitching Hope's cuts while I'm holding her shirt up, so she can do it. "can she hear us" I ask Emma and she nods her head, "probably, but there is a chance she can't" I nod as she finishes and walks out of the room. "I'm sorry Hope, I couldn't help you" I whisper hoping she can hear me, "I should've went after you when you left, your family is here, and they won't leave until they wake you, and know that you're safe. Knowing them they'll be here a while" I can't stop the tears from falling as I'm talking to her. 

"I really wish I could help you, you don't deserve this. You're a good person baby, I know you think you're not but me,Josie and your family know you, and we know that you're good" I lean forward and kiss Hope's forehead. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Josie, she sits next to me and hugs me as I'm still crying "come on, you've got to eat" I shake my head and look at Hope. "I'm not leaving her again" Josie sighs sadly and separates my hand form Hope's.

"Jo please" I whisper to her and she points at the door, I look over to see the Mikaelson's standing there looking at me sympathetically. All except one.

"don't worry, we'll watch her. I assure you we won't let anything happen to her. I'm Rebekah" she says and I nod, she walks up to me and hugs me. I glly hug her back before linking my arm with Josie's and walking to the cafeteria to eat.

Hope pov:

Make it stop, please make it stop.

I keep reliving my parents death's, I hate it. I keep seeing my father's life, my mother's death and my birth. "why are you doing this to me" I scream, my voice breaking. Then I see it.

(A/N: I can't remember how this scene went so it might not be 100% accurate, I'm also kinda making up more so please don't hate) 

"NIKLAUS" Elijah runs up to my father who has started transitioning, "help me" he whispers before his bones break once again "GET BACK, GET BACK." I see my dad's father, "he's a beast, an abomination"  he says to Elijah as my dad shows his 'true nature'. His bones are still breaking and Elijah is constantly trying to push past Mikael. Once he has fully transformed, his wolf is all black with a gray patch on his left eye. (A/N: ik this isn't what his wolf looks like) Elijah and Mikael vamp speed somewhere else.

Everything goes black and then I see it again, the vision.

Josie pov:

I'm sitting in my room with Liz as she asks me to tell her what happened and this time I do.

"I was standing not that far aways from Hope when the wolves and a witch, I'm not sure who I never seen her face, walk up to her. they were talking to her and the witch was chanting a spell while the wolves started beating her." I say looking reliving it.

Kicking her and punching her while she's on the ground, stamping on her face and stomach. After standing there in shock for a minute I run up to them, along with MG and Kaleb. "gte off of her, I say pulling wolves off of her, MG and Kaleb doing the same. 

I look at Hope once they're gone and I kneel down next to her head, resting it on my knee so she doesn't choke on her blood. my hands are shaking as I'm praying I don't lose her, she's my best friend, Crying and screaming for help while I'm applying pressure to a huge cut on her stomach. 

"MG g-give her some of your b-blood" I say to him and he does. I carefully pick up Hope and begin walking as fast as I can trying not to run into anything. Once I get to the school my dad and Emma come running out, my dad takes Hope out of my arms and I'm left standing in shock, crying with my best friends blood all over my arms and clothes.

"that's what happened Liz" I tell her not knowing I'm crying, "I'm sorry Jo" Lizzie says hugging me tightly, "we're going to find who put that spell on her ok, and when we do. We're going to make them pay" 

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, have a good day/night my loves xx