Part 3

Jed pov:

I feel really bad for what I done to Hope, but it was worth the prize.

I never thought I'd have to be paid to hurt someone. The pack are keeping quiet until the Mikaelson's leave. Knowing them, they'll kill us for hurting her.

It was all worth it in the end.

Rebekah pov: 

I've just thought of something, that might help Hope. I can't tell Kol though.

"freya I need to talk to you" I say pulling her away form Kol, "what's wrong" she asks me. "If I were to do a head dive on Hope, could it help us figure out how to help her" her eyes widen and she nods her head walking away to tell the others. "don't tell our brother" I say to her and she just nods and walks with me back to my niece.

"alright let's do this" I say before starting the head dive.

Hope pov:

The loneliness is killing me, I just want to see or hear someone's voice. Then I do.

"HOPE" I hear someone shout and I look around me to see who it is, "Auntie bex" I whisper, my voice breaking. "you're alright little one come her" She says and I start running towards her. Just as I reach her I feel myself getting pulled into the light. 

Then something or someone pulls me back. I'm falling back into this unbearable darkness. "NO, PLEASE AUNTIE BEX H-HELP ME PLEASE" I scream reaching for her arm but it's too late, I'm too far out of reach for her to help me. "I'm going to get you out. I promise" she says before the darkness takes over.

Rebekah pov:

She was soo close, I couldn't get to her in time. 

"No" I whisper, my eyes beginning to water as I'm pulled back out of the head dive. "What happened" Freays asks putting her hand on my shoulder. "Someone or something is keeping our niece in there, It's horrible sister". Freya looks at Hope then back at me "what did you see" she asks me as I sit down next to Hope.

"Darkness, never ending darkness". I look at Hope once more before getting up and walking towards the gym hall, where the pack is normally found. Once I see them I walk up to them angrily, "Whose the Alpha" I ask them calmly and they all ignore me and continue talking amongst one another, saaaaaawqe one of the wolves looks at me then at another wolf