Part 4

A/N: I'm lazy asf and wattpad deleted half of my last part soo long story short, Jed told Bex that Kol made him hurt Hope so Bex beat his ass and screamed at him while people watched. She went to dagger him with papa tunde's blade but someone shouted "ENOUGH". 

Rebekah pov:

I can't believe who I'm looking at right now, he's alive. 

"Elijah" I whisper as he smiles at me. "I believe there's someone else you're missing, dear sister" He says looking behind him. Still holding the dagger I turn to see Hayley, "Rebekah what has Kol done now, surely this matter can be resolved without the blade" Elijah says and I shake my head.

"I'm afraid not brother, Kol paid students to put Hope in a magical coma and the wolves, beat her. She may never wake" I tell them and they both look at Kol in shock. "You hurt my daughter" Hayley says both angry and hurt, reluctantly Kol nods his head, visibly more afraid than than before. "Hayley I believe, you should have the honour of plummeting this into my brother's chest" I say handing her the dagger, while Elijah stands behind him so he cannot move.

"Hayley, please. I'm sorry" he says trying to push the dagger away, failing to do so. "I'm not" she whispers before driving the blade through his chest making him scream in pain. "where the hell is my daughter" Hayley ask me and I walk her to the room that Hope's in.

Once she sees her, I can tell by the look in her eyes that she's hurt, any mother would.

Hayley pov:

Looking at my daughter like that is one of the hardest things I'll ever have to do, nothing about her looks at peace. I'm praying I can help them wake her.

Josie pov: (like 8 hours later cuz why not)

Ever since the 'incident' Lizzie has been distant and hurt for obvious reasons. It's some time after 4am and I wake up to Lizzie screaming my name "What, what Lizzie" I say annoyed that I can't sleep, "I-I messed up Jo, big time" she says slurring her words, clearly drunk and possibly high.

"What have you taken Lizzie" I ask sitting up to see her properly, "Uhmm, I don't know but you have to help me Jo. She can't find out" I sigh and nod my head "OK, ok, let me sleep first ok. go to bed Liz it's like 4 am" I say pushing her towards her bed, which she falls on and sleeps almost instantly.

A/N: I hope you all liked this chapter :)