[ 7 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hmm, I wonder what's (Y/n) up to right now...?

A certain god could be seen cheerfully humming to themselves. Pleasurable thoughts filled their head, daydreaming about the moment they could lay their eyes once more on the object of their affection.

Tousling their messy blond hair, the figure, now identified as the resident god of love, suddenly groaned in exasperation.

If only Cyrus didn't insist on me doing overtime. Even if he calls himself "all-powerful", he expects all of us to drop everything and just do his bidding?

Amias scowled at the fact that he would have to see you a few hours later than normal. The mere thought of it wrought a sinking feeling within him.

(Y/n)...wait for me, please? Your Amias is going to be a little late than usual.

Deeply sighing, he prepared to summon his wings. Feeling his magic buildup, Amias got ready to take flight.

If I hurry, I might finish everything in an hour.

Before he could do anything, however, a flash of light in the distance caught his attention. Spotting familiar gold armor, he felt a strong temptation to go there immediately.

Work can wait for a few minutes.

Quickly summoning his wings, he flew over to where he saw the flash of light.

(Y/n)!!

Only to be met with...

Nothing.

Eh?

Disappointment flooded his senses, his wings unconsciously drooping in response as his chest thudded with hurt.

"(Y/n)?" Amias whimpered, the frown on his face getting deeper and deeper as he surveyed the area for any traces of you.

Heaving a sigh, he buried his wounded heart for later and got ready to take flight once more.

I could've sworn I saw her...

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Aaaaand, that's the last one!" Amias was finally finished with his last job for the day. After connecting the heartstrings of two rather handsome men (While (Y/n undoubtedly held his heart, Amias still had a healthy pair of eyes), he quickly set off, flapping his large wings until he was high enough to be covered by the clouds.