Chapter 12: Trust

——————————🐉——————————

With the water gone, the Druun made their way to Fang. Chief Virana gasped in shock.

...

"Ray?" (Y/n) called. "Where's Ray?" On the ground, lay the gem pieces that Ray had collected, accept one was missing, and so was his sword. The remaining gem pieces were starting to fade. Without Sisu, their magic was disappearing.

...

Ray stomped toward the palace of Fang. Determination and anger on his face. He climbed d the stairs and shoved the gem piece he had in the face of two Druun that had appeared before him. Ray turned down a hallway, and saw Namaar with his back to him.

"Namaar!" He growled.

"Let's finish this Binturi." Namaar snarled back. 

As Namaar pulled out his swords, yo I could see the stone statue of his mother behind him.

The two charged at each other, and connected their blades.

...

People of Fang were screaming and running for cover. Tong, Noi, Boun, (Y/n), Tuk Tuk and the Ongis all rushed into the city, each of them holding a gem piece.

A Druun came up to them and Boun shoved his gem piece at it and it scurried away. (Y/n) saw Ray and Namaar fighting above.

"Ray!" She screamed, waving her hands back and forth.

Ray didn't hear her, and kept fighting with Namaar.

"He cannot see us. Ray is blinded by his own rage." Tong said.

"The gems powers are fading!" Boun exclaimed. "All these people are Druun food if we don't get them out.

The others nodded in determination and scattered to help the people.

Tuk Tuk lifted a piece of debris up to reveal two kids. Boun offered them his hand.

"Come on! Trust me, it's gonna be ok."

The kids climbed on Tuk Tuk and Boun used his gem piece to ward off the Druun.

"Stupid Druun! Out of my way! Go, go, go!"

...

Tong and Noi teamed up and Tong lifted up an old woman onto his shoulder with some others and ran off to help more.

...

A Druun was about to attack a couple, but (Y/n) jumped in front of it and used her gem piece to scare it away. She gestured for the people to follow her.

...

"Get to the water! Keep going! Keep going!" Boun called out as people fled the area. Tong dropped all the people he was carrying and led them out of Fang.

...

Namaar and Ray were still battling each other. Not caring that the place was collapsing around them. The two swung aggressively at each other, but neither of them were backing down.

Namaar swung Ray's leg out from under him and he landed on the floor and blocked Namaar's attack as he swung his swords down. Ray kicked Namaar away and extended his sword so it latched onto some fallen rock. He pulled and the rocks fell towards Namaar. He dodged them, but the crash made a big dust cloud appear.

Ray came up behind Namaar, but Namaar blocked his swing. Ray kept swinging like a maniac and eventually managed to knock one of Namaar's swords out of his hand.