Chapter 13: Welcome to Kumandra

——————————🐉——————————

The Druun eventually scattered away, now that there were no more people to consume. It was quiet for a moment, but then a faint glow appeared on Ray's stone face. The gem started to glow before a huge blast came from it. The light blasted the Druun away and spread all across the land.

Huge blue clouds covered the area and it started to rain. The rain covered Ray and (Y/n) and the others and slowly, they started to become people again. Ray gasped and he looked over at Namaar who also came back to normal.

The two boys looked at each other and smiled. Ray placed his hand on Namaar's shoulder as a signal of gratitude. Next to them, (Y/n) let out a gasp as she came back to normal.

Ray cupped her face and looked at her. She smiled and laughed with joy before she wrapped the two boys in a hug. They were shocked at first, but then they hugged back.

"It worked! It worked!" Boun shouted as he fell over, because his legs weren't back to normal yet.

Tong and Noi laughed together in joy, as they celebrated.

(Y/n) grabbed Ray's face and pulled him in for a kiss. Ray kissed back immediately, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I love you too." She said.

"R-Really?" Ray stuttered.

"Yes, really."

Ray laughed and picked her up and twirled her around, before he pecked her lips again.

...

The water came flooding back into the canal, as the rain spread all over the land. Chief Virana looked over the land with a smile.

...

Namaar and Ray helped (Y/n) out of the ditch, as Tuk Tuk came around the corner.

"Tuk Tuk!" They yelled.

Tuk Tuk ran at them and they embraced him in a hug.

In the distance, something came running along the water. It was the dragons. They came back! They ran all around Fang, and and the canal. Everyone gasped at them in shock.

In the very front, were Sisu's siblings. They dove down towards the water and started jumping in a circle. The rest of the dragons joined in until water started to rise from the canal.

The water swirled until it took the form of Sisu. They had brought her back. Sisu looked at herself in his belief before running around with the other dragons.

"Pranee? Amba? Jagan? Pengu? Yeah!"

Sisu looked down and saw Ray and (Y/n) and gasped before running down to them. Once she reached the ground, she shook water in their direction.

"Ray, (Y/n)." She greeted

"Sisu." They said in unison.

"I am so hungry."

"I got some jerky." Ray said.

"Not that hungry."