Chapter 2

Ji-eun and I were working on a business assignment while I was sitting on my bed when suddenly someone knocked on my door and said, "Come in." I said. A maid enters the room with flushed cheeks. I rolled my eyes at her. Why do residents believe they can entice me? "What?" I irritably questioned, " Leader requests your presence in his office, Y-young master." With a shy smile, she said it. This was noted by Ji-eun, who grinned. She enjoys making fun of me, but I suppose I should say she enjoys making me angry.

"What in the world are you doing right now? Go!" She bit her lip and left after I yelled at her because she hadn't anticipated my attitude. What do you expect if that is the case? You ruined my mood, fuck you! I approached Dad's office and started to knock. My parents were having an intimate moment when I opened the door. They moved away when they became aware of me. Mom motioned for me to take a seat in front of my father, saying, "Oh, My Son, come here." I teased, "I can come afterward if you want; you can keep doing what you were doing."

I halted when I noticed my father's grave expression. The mood went from playful to serious all of a sudden. Dad told me, "Justin, I conquered Africa." I recognize Dad. " It is widely available online. Congratulations." I said, beaming at our accomplishment. " Thanks, son, but you now have to ascend to the throne," said Dad.

"I understand, Dad, but why are you telling me this at this time? I'm only 19." I said. My parents smiled at me. "Jungkook, I told you to learn the rules thoroughly." The father shook his head. " You care about your principles first, Son. Why are you acting so carelessly?" said Dad. But I wasn't able to think about it. What regulation did I break this time? " Justin, you must have an heir. If not, then perhaps a wife would do." At what he said, I scowled.

Not because I don't want an heir or a wife. But isn't it already too early? " I will wait until the girl and you, of course, are of legal age because I know it's too early." He spoke. asking, "Dad, may I know who the girl is?" I queried. My mother arrived with a small suitcase packed with her photos, as he grinned. My eyes widened. This is the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life. The things that drew me to her most were her full lips and the unreadable joy in her eyes. 

As I stared at her photos, I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation and excitement. I wondered what it would be like to meet her in person and get to know her beyond just her physical appearance. The thought of waiting until we were both of legal age seemed both frustrating and necessary, as we had so much potential ahead of us.

Her features were all flawless, including her nose. She wasn't black or white, but she was brown. She had a beautiful face. She appears to be in her 18–19s. "Who is she?" you ask. I begged you not to take your eyes off the beauty you were observing. "She is Malissa Y/N Marrone a European Yakuza's daughter." He responded. The question "Daughter of Albert Marrone?" I queried. He gave a "yes" in answer.

I rolled my eyes and stood up before addressing the father. " Can I bring this suitcase along?" I inquired. My mother grinned while nodding. I had just gotten the suitcase and was about to lock the door when I noticed my parents leaning in close and looking like they were about to eat each other. I remarked, "Dad, I had no idea you were kinky at the office." I laughed as I hurried outside.

Malissa Marrone, Y/N No! Jeon Malissa Y/ N. Yes!