-𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞&𝐖𝐚𝐫-

Chapters 💿
Ugh- BTS
Rocky- ATEEZ

You jump up and down flicking your hands in rhythm with your feet as sweat drips from every part of your body. You lift your arm to wipe the sweat from your forehead before striking the punching bag once more.

"That's all you got little one!?" he mocks behind the large object.

You glare at him before hitting the bag twice as hard as the first time making it slip from his grip slightly— almost knocking him in the face.

You lower your head trying to hide the smirk on your face but he noticed."Oh please, you hit like a girl."

You laugh at his remark. You knew he was trying to get under your skin, he always played this game with you— knowing he'd lose in the end.

But you were always up for a non-threatening fistfight.

"When your face becomes the punching bag I have a feeling you'd think otherwise."

"Is that so?" He questioned stepping from behind the swinging object and walking to the center of the room.

You knew what this meant. He was going to challenge you to another "sparring match" as he liked to call them.

He says they're good practice for expecting the unexpected. When in reality he wants just one time to make you tap out and give him his long-awaited victory.

The middle of the room was clear of any equipment and large enough for two people to have a decent spar. "Weapons this time?" You question with a smirk recalling the last time you had managed to tie his hands and feet together using jumping rope.

He watches with a turned-up face as you remove your gloves. He didn't think you were going to fight him with boxing gloves on did he?

You laugh following his eyes, "Getting nervous are we?"

"No, it's just-"

"Just?" you push.

"Stop stalling and take off your gloves," he huffs at you.

You shake your head tossing the gloves to the floor and joining him.

"And no."

"No what?"

"No weapons," he frowns, "Do you know how long it took me to get out of those?" You throw your head back laughing hysterically.

"I had to wait for Taehyung's nerdy ass to come and get me to go to lunch, which took 30 minutes might I add!"

You continue to laugh at him as he rambles on. It wasn't your fault, I mean he was the one who suggested weapons in the first place.

Only to have it backfire.

You could have untied him once he tapped out, but where's the fun in that?

"I couldn't stand up for a good 20 minutes."

"Not to mention my arms-"

A hard head makes a soft ass and if he was going to keep challenging you then his limbs should be soft as well.

You cut him off "Awe, who's acting like the little girl now," you pout at him in a mocking manner patting his cheek.

He attempts to swat your hand but you move it away just in time.

"All is fair in love and war right," you say more as a statement rather than a question, taking a few steps back so as to begin the match.

"Right," he smirks mischievously agreeing.