-𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞?-

"As soon as one promises not to do something, it becomes the one thing above all others that one most wishes to do."

― Georgette Heyer

________________________________________

[[ Chapters Soundtrack ]]
(Link in my linktree and in the comments)

[[ Chapters Soundtrack ]](Link in my linktree and in the comments)

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

________________________________________0:00 -84:00
Space- Audrey Nuna
Shirt- SZA
She- Megan Thee Stallion
Lemon- N.E.R.D ft Rihanna
Ego- Beyoncé
Me&You- Cassie
Treat Me- Chloe 
Cake- Rihanna
Lights Down Low- Maejor ft. Waka Flocka Flame
Wine Pon You- Doja Cat
So Anxious- Ginuwine 
We Not Humping- Monaleo ft. Flo Milli
Long Way 2 Go- Cassie
Breakfast- Dove Camron
Respect- Aretha Franklin
Beating Down Yo block- Monaleo
Boss Bitch- Doja Cat
Feeling good- Nina Simone
Sweet And Sour- Amelia Moore
Man Down- Rihanna
Lean On Me- Bill Withers
Stay Alive- Jungkook
....- Yiruma
You've Got A Friend In Me- Randy Newman
Count On Me- Bruno Mars
Gangster- Kehlani
Umbrella- Rihanna ft Jay Z

________________________________________

You enter your apartment letting out a deep sigh. After sitting in the parking lot for 30 minutes you were able to calm yourself down enough to drive yourself home.

Twenty minutes into that you were reclining your seat all the way back so as not to be seen by an exhausted-looking Jungkook hoping he didn't see your car still in the lot— though he was typing away at his phone, most likely texting Runa about something taking in his frustrated face and fast fingers you'd guess it was something serious.

But you knew if he had been more attentive to his surroundings he would have come over— either out of curiosity of your presence or try to soothe whatever caused your puffy eyes, flushed nose, and stained cheeks that could definitely not pass as post-spar face paint.

It was nothing against Jungkook, but you really wanted to be alone with your thoughts and you definitely weren't in the mood to talk to anyone right now— no one except for your mother. At a time like this, you'd really like to speak with her.

You close the door leaning your back against it and letting out a deep sigh before kicking off your tennis shoes.

She was one of the only people who truly understood you. Growing up she was always the one you went to when you needed advice, she was so wise in every aspect of her being.

You place your keys on the kitchen table before walking to your bedroom.

She would make the most difficult of situations simply with her signature question, "What do you feel is best for you?" She would ask every time you came to her with a full head.