el hombre de tu corazón..

HII I KNOW U DONT KNOW THIS BUT AM A BIG AMERICA FAN AND WE WON TODAY 3-0 BIG THANKS TO ROGER, DIEGO, Y ALEJANDO FOR SCORING AND GIVING ME HOPE AGAIN PROUD OF OUR TEAM SO MUCH WE ARE MAKING A COME BACK HOPEFULLY 🙈 okay chaooo. god damn i forgot about this but america ended up in 4th . gracias cruz azul 🙏🏽. lorddd it's jume already and i forgot about this book. mi ame lost in semis 😪 AM GOINH TO SEE TJEM PLAY IN PERSON TOMORROW

Sunday
Hola amor, creo que ya no voy decir "amor" ya voy a llamar por tu nombre. Hoy juega la chivas. y no ganamos fue 1-1. estoy esperando mirar te en el estado otra vez. lloro en las noches por ti. no hay palabras para decir cuanto te quiero vale. mañana va jugar chivas vs club america femenil y yo y mis amigos vamos a ir. Hola val hoy es el día del el juego espero que no esta ahí pero también espero que vas estar ahí. it will hurt me seeing you knowing you lied to me. you told me you were going to visit your friends but that same day you never came back home. i kept calling you and your friends no one answered. They know that your safe somewhere because they kept telling me to let it go and some even blocked me. Alexis is calling me we have to go on the bus now to go to the azteca. my teammates keep telling me that am going to see you they are hyping me up but the truth is that am not excited to see you if you are there. you lied to me multiple times. told me you loved me the week before you disappeared. you planned everything out in ur head while i was holding you in my arms. i got to go we are already at the hotel.