Chapter 25: Partner

Isis POV

After Neo's story my mind suddenly go to over drive. As imagine flashing rapidly, giving me a lot of headache.

Isis: Cyclone, Avatar, Spirit, Philip...

Imagine of me handing the Cyclone Memory to a girl. A men in white calling someone the next Avatar, seeing my own body lying on the ground and finally the endless room fill with bookshelf inside was Philip.

Isis: So many questions...

How did I have it at the first place?

Who are those men in white?

And why do I keep seeing Philip?

I then get up but before I could take another step my head hurt as an image appear infront of me.

Isis: Okay I definitely seeing things now.

I look closer to it only to find some kind of coordinate. I wrote it down on my notebook.

As I continue to walk more letter appear for sometime before disappearing, it's like some kind of lesson.

Lesson 6: Help someone, you earn a friend. Help someone too much, you make an enemy.

Help someone too much you make an enemy... I-I don't want it to be real but I don't see anyway to fix our friendship by myself.

I then continue to walk through the city street, I see three kids playing with each other in a playground.

Lesson 9: People, who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.

I continue to walk again

Memory

Alex: Isis what gotten into you? You normally won't question my decision. Oh it's because I am always right.

Dav: Sorry Isis, but I am no a whole nother level now. Ha, I would like to see you try and defeat me. I'm the best after all.

Reality

Lesson 14: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind

I look to see a girl saying she would change the world by the power of love, she then was hug by her parents.

Lesson 18: Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themself.

I walk pass a food stand where we used to eat together, I only see image of me sitting there alone.

Lesson 23: Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.

Memory of my childhood still an innocent and naive kids running around with his friend, we cross paths as our shadow collided. From a optimistic boy turned into a this...

Lesson 39: To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.

Lesson 50: Calm yourself, and look for a "KEYWORD"

I sit down on a bench taking deep breaths.

Keyword... Cyclone

I open my eyes, seeing myself instead the white room with bookshelf as many move around leaving 7 bookshelf left.

Isis: So this is how it work.

???: You sure are a good listener.

Isis: You are...

Philip: Hello, I am Philip.

Isis: How? I saw you die, I saw your corpse.

Philip: You see, my body might be dead, but I will never be truly dead, since I am apart of this planet after all.