Part 15 - HIS PAST

Me and chanyeol decided to go on a date after school well ....It was quite surprising as he was busy most if the time but I shrugged it off .I went home and was welcome with silence.............I sighed .Why is everyone so busy I feel like I am the only one who doesn't have anything to do .I did my homework and got ready after a bath . I was waiting for him when I thought about the moments with him . The way he smiles at me , how he worries about me , how he acts all grumpy andd cute when he is angry with me . I feel like I could spend my whole life with him. I was in my thoughts when the doorbell rang indicating it was chan . He drove us to han river . I was actually shocked how could this hulk choose such a calm place for a date. We were just walking by the river when I noticed a small broken shop it also had a name bored saying 'LOEY FLOWERS' I was confused as loey was chan's nickname ..

cy- It was my mother's shop she had cancer and left me when I was 8 . My father was left in despair and smoked a lot to get rid of her memories still he never let us watch his broken side . He also died of lung failure when I was 15  . 

I noticed how less I knew about this side of his , about his family .He started sobbing .

cy- My sister took care of me till i was 19 and stared working for us. She worked day and night and did all she could for me .2 months ago.... S-she was raped till death and I couldn't do anything for her .

I gasped at his statement , I didn't noticed my own tears .

cy- it's enough .I am tired of losing my loved ones . promise me ,promise me you eill never leave me . 

me- I promise chan.

cy- let's go now . Don't ruin your mood coz of me 

Just then he got a call.

cy- what ! how? okay we will reach there right away 

A/N - told ya ! I will post soon . I will try to post another part today if possible .

 BYE LUV YAA !!