We got along ?

Me- okey then sehun I will meet you tomorrow sat school ...bye guys..
After exo went home I faced towards bts
Me- guess you guys aren't that bad ..
( tae hyung giving a death glare )
Um..i guess not all of you ...oh with where is my chimmy ..CHIMMY where are you ?
Nj- he's upstairs in his room
*Author pov--
Namjoon told soo ah as she flew off to jimin's room and that's when they realise .......
Yg - fucking hell stop her
They ran to stop you but too late

Sa- WTF....MY HOLY EYES....EWW
.
.
Sa- so you're telling me you were fucking a girl because that is a part of your work ??
Jm- exactly don't misunderstand
Sa - Now this makes me wonder....what kind of work do you guys do ?anyways I'mma go meet that lucky girl who fucked my chimmy.
She went to jimin's room again and heard little sniffles
Sa- hey hey hey ... Why are you crying
...Don't tell me he forced you..?
??- no it's not like that it's just-I -I
Jimin - she's my sugarbaby
Sa- what the actual fuck ......what is your name ..how old are you ?
Rj-  I am ryujin and I am 17 in bnghit high ..
Sa - we're in the sam school but why are you doing this you are too young for this ...?
Jm-enough of you questions go and sleep now ..
*Next-day--
Sa- let's go guys we're late for school ..
Jk- soo ah shii can't you stay with us from now on...
Sa- what happened looks like I melted tha cold ice ..(laughing)...but jokes aside bro I really miss exo and after all I will be back for holidays right ?
Jk- but that's after 2 weeks ..(whining)and how can they steal our sister..?
Sa- oh comeon don't get me started on it ..your sister ? Aren't you the ones who called me a bitch,whore and what not ?
Bts - that's it soo ah we wanted to apologize for that we know we've been some jerks but ...we're truely sorry ..
Sa- I dont know why I am so kind but okey I forgave you ...

Author note - sorry guys I know I am sooooo fking late but I am too lazy to upload...I will try my best to upload sooner