ryujin

It was normal day going on I was heading to my class with jungkook.

jk- soo ah can't you stay with us now and forever .

me- you just apologised  to me .. you know... i  need sometime to forget about the past .

*LUNCH TIME-

I was going to the cafetaria to join taeyon and sehun when i heard some wired sounds from the dark storeroom near the cafetaria and I saw ryujin getting bullied by jimin's stupid gf ume

ume-you bitch how dare you sleep with my bf?

rj- I told you it was not my fault . My father was indebted to him so h-he sold me to him

wtf!! what is wrong with those brothers are they fucking gang leaders or something.I decided to help her and ask about it to jimin afterwards.

* AFTER SCHOOL

 after school I decided to go to bts mansion first and then pack my stuff to leave to exo mansion . I was on my way accompanied by sehun . 

me- yaa jiminshii! what the fuck is wrong with you ?

jm- what do you mean???

me- don't lie any more I know what is going on b/w you and ryujin .

jm- what ? and did she told you that ? when I strictly told he not to

He asked me in a dark tone . I told him all about today morning .

me- you should get your freaking  gf under control.

jm- she is not my gf.... i was forced to date that bitch by dad . She is even cheating on me.

me- waittttt whatt ? why would he force you to do that ? isn't he your father?

jm- yeahh but he wants our company to be on good terms with her father's company.

me- okay but what about ryujin ?

jm- I love her and her father was indebted to us so I saw this as a good chance to take her away from that hell as her father was very abusive . You know .. when I first took her away from there she was covered in bruises and wounds that really made my blood boil . So , I decided to take her away from that place....

me- you know what you are not as bad as I thought ... Y ou would be an amazing bf .. I wish I could help you somehow