Nancy Is Insane (Saint Patricks Day)

I doubt anybody's gonna read this... welcome to me, putting effort into something for no damn reason 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Nancy loves saint patricks day, man

Featuring: The first communications' case characters

--------

Frances pov.

    Nancy and I were supposed to go to Macy's and get dresses, hang out, but she's absolutely lost her shit. She's been pinching people all day, including me. She's wearing full green (a distateful color, if you ask me). I'm going to call henry, i swear to god if he doesnt get his shitty wife out of here, I am going to lose it. I hope no employees come to harrass us.

"Frances! I need help with... a plan, of sorts."

"What is this plan?"

    Nancy began to explain to me a plan to steal a bunch of dresses. Atleast she had a slightly thought-through plan. We were going to make sure none of the employees were looking, have two shopping carts, pile a bunch of dresses in them, and then have Henry as our escape. It wasnt perfect, but the bitch didnt give me time to say more than a yes or no. We decided to go with baskets instead, because it would take to long to get the dresses out of the cart and into the car, and you cant fit a whole damn cart in a car. This better work, or I'm never speaking to Henry's shitty wife again. 

   "Alright, it's clear. 3.. 2.. 1.."

We began shoving a bunch of dresses into our baskets and make a run for it. Right before we got out the door they employees noticed us and were running after us. We made it into the car. Sweet victory.

"This is the one and only time i'm going to be your getaway driver, I'm not going to risk being caught by the police." Henry said while driving back to my house.

"Although, I'm glad to see you both finally getting along." 

"Henry, she kept pinching people while we were there." 

"Fucking tattletale." Nancy muttered under her breathe.

"I'm going to give it to her since it IS saint patricks day, but  honey, seriously, wtf."

    The car was silent for the rest of the ride until we heard police sirens. We were just a few minutes away from my house. Today is not the day we're getting thrown in jail. I was sitting in the passenger seat, so i could easily grab the wheel. Henry was the slowest goddamn driver, so for us to get away i would have to drive. 

"Henry, would you mind me taking the wheel for a minute?" I saw the old path that i used to use to get to my drug stash since I used to hide it from my husband, but he left me anyway. Before Henry could respond, I steered us into the path.

"Holy shit woman, why'd you do that?!" Nancy yelled at me.

"Trust me on this, bitch. Henry, get out and lets switch spots. The police are after us, and you drive like a grandma on sleeping pills."

We quickly switched seats, and the police were just outside the path. I quickly started to drive at a whopping 130 miles an hour. We were nearly out of the polices' line of sight, until we ran out of gas. The police didn't know where we went, so we had plenty of time to escape.

"No time to talk, grab your shit and book it to the trees." 

We decided we would just walk to Nancy and Henry's house since it was closer. We succesfuly made it to the house, but we left the car sitting there. Thankfully, there were many twists and turns in the path we took,  so the police couldnt find the car. Although, the car had 2 flat tires, and the front bumper was busted up from all the tree branches that were hanging out from the forest surrounding the trail. Guess who was paying for it? Me, but it was fucking worth it. We kept the dresses, stole them instead of paying the shit ton of money they were worth. Of course, Im never fucking doing that again.

---------------------

681 words