Index Notes

WILL BE UPDATED ALONG THE WAY AS THE STORY IS REVEALED MORE AND MORE

The Index of what YOU readers know so far!
1 - A fantasized version of real Greece, spelled only slightly differently.
2 - Earth, but with more fantasy-related themes than it should have. So it was named Earf. Or rather, I made it Earf.
3 - A fantasized, much different version of Ancient Greece's Athens. Yes, Ancient Greece. Because why the heck not?
4 - A breed of horse seen in real world Greece, brought from there into the fantasized version. Surely a world without horses isn't a world at all, yes? Okay, maybe just me. But still, I included horses anyway.
5 - A golden dragon, made of the purest of gold and has the shiniest of skin. Unfortunately, also the hottest of flames. They're only active in the morning, but have the poorest of eyes due to their bright scales.
6 - An elusive dragon who is as equally as hostile to invaders as the Goldskin dragons. They're as dark as the night with the coldest of frost breaths, and unfortunately are VERY active at night, so be sure to put out your campfires and hide in the darkest and most hidden of places - lest they find you with their supreme night vision.
7 - I'm not sure if plastic bags existed in their era, but in my story, they exist now, lol.