Megatron x Female Reader

This Story Contains:

Dirty Talk

Transformers Prime Megatron

You are Y/N, one of the new recruits on the Decepticons team, and you have a huge, strong crush on the Decepticons Warlord Megatron.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's Pov

You were strolling the halls of the Decepticon warship named the Nemesis, then you heard screaming and yelling coming from the main bridge. It was Starscream and Megatron, fighting as usual. You just continued walking trying to ignore them, until Starscream came running out and bumped into you.

"Hey! Watch It!" Starscream growled. Your eyes widen because Starscream was leaking energon everywhere. 

"Uh.. Starscream, you seemed to be leaking energon." You said softly, afraid of Starscream because he was second in command. "Huh- Where?" Starscream said, trying to find where the energon was leaking from. In your mind: Starscream is so dumb, can't he see the energon leaking out of his body everywhere. Like oh my god, he better get to Knockout before he passes out from too much energon lose.

"STARSCREAM! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!" A deep voice growled, while stomping out of the main bridge, it was Megatron in a pissed off mood. You get up and run off, not wanting to get involved with Starscream and Megatron's fight. "Y/N!! HELP MEE!!" Starscream yelled, while Megatron clawed into his metal, enjoying to see his energon spill out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(5 Hours Later)

You would take your armor off, after a long day of patrolling the halls of the Nemesis and lay down in bed getting ready to have a good recharge cycle, then you heard a knock on the door. You quickly got up and ran to the door, wrapped up in your red blanket.

"Yes?" You slowly open the door to see Megatron, wanting to speak with you.

"Hey Y/N, I seen that you were knocked over by Starscream earlier, I was wondering if you were okay? And I was wondering if I could come in?" Megatron said in a calm, happy voice.

"O-of.. Of course." You said to Megatron in a nervous voice. You happily let Megatron into your room, making sure your blanket doesn't slide off and show your naked frame. You sat on your berth, watching Megatron explore your room.

"I'm guessing you are a very big fiction reader." Megatron said looking at your bookshelf full of books. "Yeah, I am!" You said softly replying to him.

Megatron saw your armor on the ground, then started smirking. "Soo.. Y/N. You have a boyfriend?" "No, sadly." You replied.

"Maybe I can change that!" Megatron said smirking at you. Your blush got brighter after hearing Megatron say that to you. "M-Megatron? What do you mean?" You said, slightly confused, Megatron started laughing and started to walk over to you, taking off his crotch plate.

He'd get on the bed with you underneath him. "So Miss Y/N, I heard you had a huge crush on me." Megatron said smirking. Y/N mind: I'm gonna admit that I have a crush on him. "Fine! I do.." You said nervously. "Well Y/N, wanna have some fun my dear." Megatron said in his normal deep voice whilst taking the blanket off you.

"M-Megatron~" You'd moan as he would rub your clit, making you fill up with pleasure. "So.. Y/N, have you ever been fragged?" Megatron asked. "No, I h-haven't my l-liege ." You'd reply while moaning.

"That means, I will have the honor of being the first one to please you." He'd say smirking, you'd blush get even more brighter when Megatron slipped two of his long, thin fingers, into your valve. "Uh~ Daddy.." You would say, moaning loudly. Megatron would pull his fingers out, then line his spike up with your valve, and with one big, hard, thrust, he entered into your valve. You'd scream loudly feeling his spike stretch you but fill you up perfectly.

"Ngh~ So tight!" Megatron groaned in pleasure. "Ugh~ Megatron, it hurts but feels so good~" You moaned, feeling the tip of his spike touching your g-spot.

Megatron picked up his pace and you felt a knot build up inside you, "M-Megatron, I-I'm close!." You purred. "Don't worry my little sexy servant, you can burst soon~" Megatron said, whilst he groaned in your audio receptor. You'd scream Megatron's name whilst you cummed all over his spike. Around about 5 minutes after you came, Megatron threw his helm back and growled your name as he released his seed deep inside of you make you cum again.

Megatron laid next to you, after your guys big event and covered your naked bodies with the red covers. He'd purr in pleasure and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I love you Y/N, with all my spark!" He'd say nuzzling you.

( Sorry if it is short. It's my first fanfiction, but hope you enjoyed it!! Love ya'll )