Crosshairs x Femme Reader

So! My friend @gogyedits09 requested something with knives in it and I thought about this for awhile and found out it should be a Crosshairs x Reader, btw this is probably gonna be my worst one because I am tired, low on iron and not focused as much.

Hopefully this turns out how she wants it and sorry if it doesn't.

You are Optimus Prime's daughter, and a certain green mech has a crush on you. Lets just say somethings get heated until someone finds yous.

Contains

Knives
Flirt
Lemon
Spicyy ;3

Enjoy this story my darlings <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Crosshairs POV)

Why is she always in my mind! WHY! I can't get her out of my helm. 
Y/N, the femme of the team. Just so irresistible, her frame, optics, movements and her knife play. Don't get me started with her knife playing! It always turns me on, Y/n spins the knife with her digits, playing with the sharp blade *dangerously*. I can go on for hours just daydreaming of her.

"Crosshairs?! Crosshairs! CROSSHAIRS!" Drift yelled, getting me out of my daydreams. "YES! What is it?" I'd growl to Drift, annoyed from being pulled out of my daydreaming. "Y/N needs you, for something but I don't kn-" Drift was cut off from his sentence by being tackled by the femme. "DRIFT! WHY THE FRAG DID YOU DO THAT!!" Y/N yelled, 'Oh Primus Her Voice' I thought. "Do what?!"  Drift said, acting dumb, "DON'T FRAGGING TIE ME TO MY FUCKING BERTH THEN JUST PRANCE OFF!!" Y/n snapped at the Sumeria.  'Seeing Y/n tied to a berth with no chance of escaping, hmm, I would love to frag her like that~' I'd think whilst my engines started purring.

(Time Skip Cause I'm Lazy ;3)

(Y/n POV)

I'd lean up against Grimlock, looking into the distance until I heard Crosshair's voice. "Y/n! Can you please come with me." He asked. "Hmm, Okay!" You'd respond. 'I wonder why Crosshairs needs me? He never wants anyone around.' I thought. As soon as we got to where Crosshairs wanted to bring me, he pinned me against a rock wall. Attacking my neck cables. "C-Crosshairs-" You'd groan at the feeling. "Oh Y/N~ I have been waiting for this moment for eons~" Crosshairs said seductively. You'd pull out one of your knives from your belt and pin him against the ground, putting the knife up against his neck. "I will never fall for you Crosshairs, never in a million decacyles." Crosshairs ignored what you said and rolled you onto the ground, then climbed on top of you. Playing with your interface plate until it came off. "Oh Y/N, I know you want it~" After the sentence he said, he pushed his digits into your valve, making you squirm and buck your hips. "C-Crosshairs- S-Sto- AAA" Half way of you saying your sentence, Crosshairs pulls his digits out and pushes his spike into you. You'd moan out, clawing into the ground. He'd start pounding into you with no mercy, nibbling your neck cables.

(Meanwhile with Drift and Hound)

"You think Crosshairs is smashing her or is she having a breakdown?" Hound asked "He's defiantly fragging with her. Those are screams of pleasure and need." Drift said calmly, making Hound's eyes widen of how calm and easy Drift said that sentence without stuttering. "What are you two talking about?" Optimus questioned, walking up to them. "We were just talking about how calm it is here today." Drift lied to the Prime which Optimus actually believed his words. "Alright, anyways have you seen Y/N? I need her for some help with marking down patrols." Optimus said looking at the two. "Last time I saw Y/N was when she was over at her favorite cave." Hound said, Optimus replied to him "I'll head the straight away. By the way, you both got some work." And off went Optimus, heading to find Y/N.

(Back with Y/N)

"Oh~ I'm gonna overload soon Cross~" Y/N moaned to the green mech, Crosshairs simply replied "That's a good girl~ Overload for Daddy~" A couple minutes later, Y/N screamed in pure please as she overloaded but as soon as she did, Optimus walked in. "WHAT IN PRIMUS SAKE IS GOING ON HERE!" Optimus yelled. "S-Sire, I can explain!" Y/N reasoned to the Prime. "Shut! I don't want to hear it!" As soon as Optimus said that, a knife went flying past his helm, hitting the tree behind him. "Go away Prime! I'm not done with her!" Crosshairs said and Optimus simply just backed up and walked off.

"Soo... Where were we?~" He said seductively in your audio receptor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving the chapter here?

Yes! I will do a part 2 if it requested.

Next will be either Optimus x Megatron or Knockout x Starscream!!

See ya'll when I update!