Megatron x Female Reader Pt 2

Just so you are aware that it has been 2 whole months after you and Megatron have done it.

Enjoy ;3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

You'd open your O/c optics to see your lover holding on to you tightly while still asleep. "Meg, y-you awake?" You would struggle to speak because you only just woke up. "Good morning precious!" Megatron purred. You'd giggle and say "You're so cute when you purr darling!". As you'd hop at of bed to get ready for your patrol duty. "Come on lazy warlord! You gotta get to the main bridge to see if everyone is on task." You'd laugh. "Five more minutes?" He'd groan, you'd hit him with a pillow off the berth, "Get your lazy aft up NOW! Young man!" You'd growl. "Fine jeez woman." Megatron would say, getting up.

You'd walk to the closet and grab your data pad and attach it to your side and walk out with Megatron, by your side. "Catch you later sweetspark!" Megatron said whilst you both went your separate ways to do your patrols. You would walk around that halls, to see if all the Vehicons were on task until you bumped into the flirty, self-caring medic. Knockout.

"Well Hello Doll~" Knockout would purr. "Do I have to remind you not to call me fragging DOLL! Like for Primus sake Knockout, you know I hate you calling me that!!" Y/N growled in frustration, "Oh, it's so cute when you're angry" He'd say, pulling you close to his chassis by your hips. You'd push him away, getting his servos off your frame because it wasn't his property, and walk off, putting the middle digit up at him and he'd just roll his optics.

Megatron's POV

I'd watch Starscream and Dreadwing, fight over who should be Second In Command even though they wouldn't get it because Y/N was Second in Command now but they didn't know that. "I should be Second In Command, oh wait, I already am!" Starscream sarcastically said, "No! I should!! I have way much more loyalty then you little seeker!" Dreadwing growled. "Enough! Both of you!!" I'd yell out of rage at them making them step back a couple of meters away from me. "If yous two don't stop arguing about who should be SIC I will make your roles to Energon Miners, you hear me!" I'd say still angry at the two.

I would burst out of the main bridge and make my way to my berthroom, to get away from the frustration and arguments, I would kick open the door and slam it shut so everyone on the Nemesis would know that I am not in the mood for chatting.

Y/N's POV

I'd run to Megatron's berthroom because I heard the door slam, and I burst in to seem him sitting on his berth looking at his datapad. "Megatron? You good hunny?" I said making my way over to him, and wrapping my arms around his waist. "I heard the door slam and decide to come see if you are okay!" I'd say pecking him on his faceplates. "I'm fine, just the main bridge was a bit too annoying for my liking, and I just left and came here to get away from the arguing" Megatron would say, stroking my helm. "Okay hunny bunny!" I'd say trying to get up to head to my berthroom but Megatron pulled me by the servo back onto the berth. "You can recharge here, sweetspark, instead of walking all the way to the other side of the to get to your berthroom. "Alright Meg, but only because I know you need the comfort." I would say, sliding off my top armor and squirm underneath the covers, Megatron would do the same, and pull me close to his chassis. "Night Y/N" He'd say with a slight purr, "Night Megsy!" I said, snuggling him.

(Hello Guys! This is part two of Megatron x Female Reader and I hope you guys like it. And also I'm now taking requests, just comment what you want and I'll create it but if you want a lemon in it, just put underneath it *Lemon*. That's all for now, byee!!)