3. Riddler

Walking into my building, I greet a few of my neighbors as I walk up the stairs to the third floor

I unlock my door, and have to push it with a little more effort than usual because the damn door always gets stuck.

I shove off my coat, set my things on my kitchen table and open my mail, my heart drops at the Notice to pay my rent again. I swear I had time, and I look at my phone, today is the fifth. Shit.

Groaning, I make my way to the shower to get ready for work.

Aaron kept my money, so i'll have to earn enough tonight.

My second job is not ideal, but it pays much better than the first one. It's the one I rely on most to pay the bills.

After my shower, I fix my hair and try to make my makeup a little heavier, better for the job or whatever, but focus on my lips. I wear a masquerade mask that covers my eyes for my own identity safety so my eye makeup isn't a concern. I change into my uniform and sit on my bed, grabbing my laptop, I turn the cam on.

"Evening boys. How are we feeling tonight?" I smile watching the view count rise steadily.

I admit being a cam girl isn't my favorite but you'd be surprised how much men would be willing to pay to see you touch yourself or even give them an ounce of attention. I do it because I am comfortable with it as well. Aaron doesn't know I do this, he'd kill me if he found out, but I wasn't left with a choice, now it's my secret.

I wasn't at first, I got the idea from Stacy, she said she got hundreds from doing it twice.

I just started so I am not as popular, but i've gotten a decent amount for a starter. I also like that regardless, everything is up to me, what I want to do, what I don't, and they can't do anything about it. It's within my limits of comfort, and they have no idea who I am! To these weirdos, i'm simply Cherry.

Reading the group chat, I see how impatient these wealthy assholes are. "You guys want me to take off my skirt? It's going to cost you, baby"
I stroke my legs, trailing up to my breast, they love seeing me touch myself anyway they can get.

I untie my top at the knot, revealing a black lace bra, playing around with the straps, I see the money flowing in,

$60 from Mr.Rabbit08, $20 from White.Face_,
$90 from CherryLuvFan, $120 from XGCx, $300 from enigma.x...

woah. $300?

"Wow, enigma.x wants my attention tonight boys, looks like you all have competition" I tease, slowly taking my skirt off, dragging on their impatience, in thigh high socks and black panties, it's time to start the show....

After every show, I give the person who gave the most money a private 10 minute show, today it Enigma.X

"Goodnight boys, I'll see you again next week" I say before turning the chat room off and sending a request to Enigma.X to which they accept immediately.

"What can I do for you baby?" I try to act as seductively as I can but if I'm honest, i'm burnt out, tired.

The screen is black, which is normal, but i'm put off by his voice, it's distorted a little to hide his actual voice, however, it sounds deep.

"Your robe, take it off" He demands followed by another donation, I oblige.

"Slower"

I untie the silk robe and tease him, slowly pulling it off my shoulders. And showing my covered breasts first, playing with them in my hand, the action earns a groan from him.

"What else do you want?" I ask in a low tone

"What will you give me?"

I smile, instead of answering, I drop the robe altogether bedsides my bed and I start moving, touching myself, swaying to whatever song is playing on the radio in the back, and his groans grow louder and more consistent.