𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟒

"Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ, I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ
Gᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ".

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 : 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

Now playing - promise by - jagged edge

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 of music being played could be heard throughout the house awakening destiny out of her beauty sleep.

Nothing is promised to me and you
So why will we let this thing go?
Baby, I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let anybody say it ain't so
And, baby, I promise
That I will never leave
And everything will be alright
I, I promise these things to you
Girl, just believe
I promise

Lifting up rubbing the crust out of her eyes she took a glance around the room noticing Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags around the room along with roses.

Dess looked to the side of her and saw a stack of money and a note on the right side of her on the bed.

Music continued to play while she smiled in awe of what she was witnessing she had never had anyone do this for her not even davonte so she was grateful she had someone as sweet as Von.

She picked the note up unwrapping it reading over it.

Destiny Dior Carter I wan' let you know I'm sorry Fa'real Aight I fucked up doin' you like that, you ain't deserve that I was bogus as hell, and you right I was wrong foe fuckin on someone else behind your back when you were nothing but loyal to a'Nigga and I apologize I was tweaking. I luh yo' ass to death lil folks fa'real I ain't never felt no way about no girl the way I feel about you and I wan' let you know I'm sorry ma these Otha bitchs ain't got shit on you.

Hope you love all the gifts an shit I got you I luh you girl ❤️

Grandson...❤︎

"Aww he's so sweet." she smiled widely at the note she felt so loved and appreciated she was forgiving him easily since she never got treatment like this before.

"Finally yo' ass woke." she heard a male voice speak walking out of the bathroom she looked up and saw Von walk in with only his black Calvin Klein boxers and Long Socks on his feet while his freshly down dreads flowed in his face.

"Baby thank you so much for all of this," she said as he approached her on the side of the bed leaving a kiss on his lips.

"No problem you deserve it fa'real ma I'm sorry for doing you bogus like that you ain't deserve that goofy as shit you real and loyal to a'Nigga and I fucked that up I was wrong fa' doing you like that I just want to apologize." he looked her in the eyes.