Chapter One

It was another boring day of school it was 10am and I was in English class which is my favorite class today.

I was talking to my bestfriend Cleo as I was writing in my book, little did i know my dull lonely life was going to change so much just because of one fucking guy.

"Okay guys this our new student, Marcus Lopez please make him feel welcome" Says our English teacher. Without looking up I take a sip of my water, finally I look at the new guy, I choke on my water. Shit.

He is surprisingly beautiful I examine him he is about 5'10, brown curly hair, brown eyes, slim but also fit, he has a baby face but damn he has a really good jawline.

Cleo and a few other people including Marcus stare at me, fuck. "You okay?" Cleo asks in a suspicious tone " Uh yeah I'm fine" I say flustered, she looks at me like "I know what just happened".

The teacher motioned Marcus to sit next to me I look around realizing the only spare seat was next to me, not that I'm complaining but by lunch the popular bitches will be all over him I can already imagine it, ew. "Hey I'm Marcus, you are?" "I'm y/n" I say politely "Nice name" "Thanks you too" I quickly reply, he smiles.

I observe him writing in his book I notice the rings on his masculine hands oh gosh, there is something about him that I can't explain i haven't even known him for 5 minutes and he already gives me butterflies, he catches me staring and smirks at me I look away smiling but inside I wanted someone to kill me before I embarrassed myself even more but hopefully I can survive the next 10 minutes of class.

The bell finally rings for break and I quickly put my book away and rush out of class leaving Cleo behind but I needed fresh air I felt like i was suffocating I've never felt this way towards someone before.

I swing open the bathroom door turn the tap on and splash cold water on my face it felt amazing I could feel it cooling down my red face, I stare back at my reflection and I say to myself "suck it up y/n forget what happened in class and focus on the rest of the day not him.

I walk over to Cleo who is sitting on a silver bench she notices me walking over "Girl where have you been and what was that in class when you choked on your water babe? She says teasing me, "Firstly I needed to pee and Second i have no idea what you are talking about" "Bitch I'm your bestfriend I can tell when you want to fuck a guy" I gasp "I do not want to fuck him" I nudge her shoulder,"yeah you do, so does he you guys were totally eye fucki- "Cleo stop! I suppose he is cute but eww no way" "whatever" she says with a huge smile on her face.

The rest of the day went by pretty quick thankfully it is home time now. I am walking home with Cleo she is staying at mine this week because her parents are fighting.

Cleo and I have been best friends for 4 years she is so awesome and outgoing she has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, light freckles on her nose, a lean body and pale but beautiful skin. I don't wanna sound dramatic but I would take a bullet for her she has been with me through my lowest of times and helps me be more confident like her but it comes and goes I actually think I'm bi polar I have a list why.

"Do you wanna grab an ice-cream?" We stop outside the ice-cream shop "duh of course but I will wait out here while you get it" "Fine" Cleo says "what flavor do you want?" I adjust my posture and say "You know me Boysenberry or Mint Chip" "Sure" Cleo walks into the shop.

I sit down outside and sigh putting my head in my hands Marcus, he is in most of my classes which is a bonus, I am in the smart classes which means he is smart too, thinking about it I don't understand how I'm in the top class I'm not even smart.

I put my head up and see him what the actual fuck, the world confuses me sometimes. "Hey Marcus" I say loudly so he can hear me "Oh y/n hey" he says sitting down across from me, "how was your first day?" I ask him "It was decent I fucking hate school but this one is alright" I laugh "me too, have you seen any cute girls?" He looks me up and down while he plays with his ring "Only one" he says smirking.

Cleo comes back and sits next to me and hands me my ice-cream "Thanks" I smile. Damn you Cleo you have bad timing. She looks at Marcus then me then back again "Pardon me did I interrupt something?" Cleo says "No" Marcus and I both say at the same time.

"I'm just leaving but I'll be at the boxing place down the street tomorrow, I finish at 12 if you wanna meet me outside" Marcus asks me, I go a bit red in the face and look at Cleo who looks happier than me "Sure I'll see you at 12" I say back "Great, see you then" he walks off and Cleo and I stare at eachother

"Omg y/n is actually talking to a cute guy, what happened?" She says laughing "Shut up" I say smirking.