Chapter Two

It's 11:57am and I'm waiting out side of the boxing place, it makes sense that he is into martial arts he totally has the body.

I am wearing nice green checkered pants and a black tank top and Marten black boots, I wanted to wear something nice but not too nice.

It is now 12:05 so I go inside to find Marcus and overhear a conversation between him and an older man "Marcus you have till tomorrow to complete your task or there will be serious consequences" says the older man in a strong tone, Marcus nods in response and grabs his bag and turns around. I wonder what that was about?

He looked worried even scared then he sees me and his expression changes he smirks at me. My legs shake, he makes me nervous but I love it. "I'm glad you came, sorry for the wait" Marcus says while opening the door for me, "Thanks" I smile.

He has a scar on his left eyebrow that I've only now seemed to notice it was kinda hot "How did you get the scar? If you don't mind me asking" I ask, "Uh it's okay I got it when I fell from my bike, i was 9" he says in a unconvincing tone "Ouch that sucks, it looks good on you tho" damn I didn't mean to say that last part, he chuckles and puts his silver rings back on his hands.  He must have got changed after his class because he is wearing a black t shirt with horizontal white stripes with black baggy Jean's and converses.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Marcus and he looks at me while walking "It's a surprise but we will be there soon" he fastens his pace "I hate surprises, tell me" I say desperately "Did nobody teach you manners or patience?" he says in a mocking tone, "No actually they didn't and I do have manners but I do not have patience so please tell me where you are taking me? I barely know you, how do I know your not a murderer?" I say quickly. Marcus stops suddenly and raises his eyebrows.

"Your right and I don't know you either how do i know your not a murderer?" he says while looking me up and down. "You don't" I say smiling at him. "Come on it's just up here" Marcus says.

We enter a cute cafe and sit down together in a isolated booth with red seats and a silver countertop. "Nice place" I say "We are just eating here I am taking you somewhere better after" Marcus says in a mysterious tone, "Really?" "Yes and don't eat anything too heavy, trust me" He says.

The waiter brings out our food we both got a salad each and a bowl of fries to share. "Do you have any siblings?" I ask "Mm no I'm an only child, what about you?" "I have a younger sister she is 5" I say "Cute" he replies.

Just as we were finishing up our food I feel him staring at me while I take a sip of water i place the cup down and look back at him. The tension between us grow stronger I stare into his gorgeous brown eyes as he places his hand on my thigh and tightens his grip making me throb. I put my hand over his hand that's on my thigh indicating that I like it and a seductive smirk crosses his face.

He moves his hand up my leg more and my breathing gets heavier just as he was about to touch me there the waitress comes back and he quickly removes his hand and the waitress says "Are we all finished here?" Nope I thought in my head, not even close. "Yes" Marcus says to the lady and hands her the money "Oh I can pay for mine" I say feeling guilty "No darling it's fine you can pay next time" Marcus says in a very hot way that made my stomach fill with butterflies.

We walk out of the shop and Marcus says "Can I hold your hand?" "Uh- of course you can" I reply with a smile on my face.

After 5 minutes of walking we stop at the edge of a forest and I say sarcastically "Wow so you are gonna kill me",  "I came across something beautiful in here the other day you'll love it" he says "Okay but you better not murder me" I say and follow Marcus into the forest.

After a few minutes of walking Marcus grabs my hand to guide me and I start to hear water in the distance. He stops and covers my eyes "What are you doing?" I giggle, "You ready?" Marcus says and I nod. He removes his hands from my eyes and I gasp in amazement "Fuck it's so pretty" I say "I know" Marcus says looking at me and not the view.

In front of us is a beautiful waterfall with lots of trees surrounding it and the water pool at the bottom. I see a cave to our right that sparkles against the water, I turn to Marcus in awe "I can't believe you found this place" I say "It was a lucky find" he replies "Wait what were you doing in the middle of the forest anyway?" I say curiously "Well I was just going for a jog and took a wrong turn and found this" He says.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asks me "I didn't bring swimmers" I say "Neither did I but dont worry you can go in your bra and underwear" He says "Oh okay I guess so" i reply nervously, he looks at me waiting for me to take my clothes off so we can swim but I don't want to. I hate my body the only person I change in front of is Cleo, what if he thinks I'm ugly? What if he sees the scars on my thighs? What if he doesn't like me after seeing my body almost bare?

He now realizes that I feel uncomfortable "You do trust me right? It's just us out here you don't need to worry about anything" he says comforting me. "Fuck it" i think to myself. I kick off my boots as Marcus takes off his clothes as well then I slowly remove my shirt and my pants leaving me in my black bra and underwear.

I examine him in just his boxers and he looks back at me. He takes a step closer to me, so close I can feel his breath on my skin and a tear drops from my eye "Hey hey hey what's wrong?" He asks concerned "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to exposing my body like this to people I hate myself so much" I blurt out "You shouldn't hate yourself you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen I swear on my mums grave" Marcus says while he puts his hand on my thigh where my cuts are, I take a deep breath and look at Marcus I can't believe he thinks I'm beautiful he has only know me for two days, shit?!? We are half naked in the middle of the forest and we have only know eachother for TWO DAYS!?!? Lucky me.

"Can you swim?" Marcus asks me "Yes I can" I reply "Good cause your gonna get wet" he says pushing me in the water.