Perfect life

Hopes parents r still alive- Caroline and Stefan r married and Alaric is not involved bc he's a cunt :)

"I wanna stay with you, Mommy." You say sadly when your Mom helps you put your shoes on.

"Baby, it's Mama's weekend with you." Lizzie says and wipes some dirt off your cheek. "Besides, I'll see you at breakfast, and lunch, and dinner."

You pout. "But it's funner here with you and Auntie Jojo."

Josie whines and picks you up. "Can we keep her?"

Lizzie laughs and stands up. "Babygirl, you'll be back here in 4 sleeps. Don't you have fun with Mama?"

"Yes, we has lots of fun. We do fighting and Mama shows me her magic." You say.

"Then why don't you want to go?" Lizzie asks.

"Just miss you, Mommy." You reply.

Lizzie coos and takes you into her arms, hugging you. "I'll come visit you, ok? I promise."

"Otay." You sniff and kiss her cheek. "We go find Mama now."

"Ok, baby. Say bye bye to Auntie Jojo." Lizzie says.

You giggle and jump back to your aunt who catches you and spins you around. "I'll see you soon, my little munchkin."

"Bye bye, Auntie Jojo." You give her a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

Josie grins and ruffles your hair before setting you on the ground.

"Come on, sweet girl, let's go." Lizzie says and takes your hand.

Lizzie guides you through the school, making her way to Hopes room.

"Mini Mikaelson-Saltzman! Up top!" MG exclaims and holds his hand out for a high five.

You giggle and jump up, smacking your hand against his. MG grins and ruffles your hair as he walks by.

When you get to Hopes dorm, Lizzie lets you knock on the door. The door swings open to reveal Hope.

"There's my beautiful girl!" Hope cheers happily, bending down and picking you up.

"Hi, Mama."

"Hey, Liz." Hope greets the blonde. "How are you?"

"I'm good. She's had her afternoon snack- some apple slices. She had a small nap about an hour ago, so she should be good for the rest of the afternoon. She had a bath this morning, and she was dry all night." Lizzie tells her.

"That's good."

Lizzie and Hope hooked up together a few years ago, a couple weeks before Lizzies 16th birthday. Lizzie ended up pregnant and decided to keep it, she didn't tell Hope for a long time but Josie convinced her to tell her. Hope didn't know how to take it, she ran off once Lizzie told her and she was going to leave the school, telling herself she wasn't ready for this, but after a conversation with her Dad, her mind was changed.

She's been by Lizzies side ever since. They aren't together, no, they still argue a lot, but you're their world and they'd do anything for you, is they managed to become friends. Best friends.

"Oh, my parents are coming down tomorrow and they wanna take us out for dinner. You free?" Hope wonders.

"Yeah, I am. But um, why?" Lizzie asks with a frown. "It's not like we're dating."

Hope chuckles. "I know, but you have birth to their granddaughter and they love you. My Mom demanded you come."

Lizzie smiles. "Ok. I'll be there."