You're still the one

Hope and Lizzie grew up as best friends ever since the ages of 5 and 7, when Hope first came to the school. Lizzie was the one who was asked to be Hopes friend and keep by her side. Of course Hope was distant at first, but after realising Lizzie wasn't going to hurt her, she quickly allowed her past her walls before throwing them back up before anyone else could see the real her. Lizzie is the only person who Hope is nice to and vice versa.

Growing up, Lizzie stuck by Hopes side when she triggered her curse, when she lost her parents and her uncle, and when she lost herself. Lizzie was the one to pull her back to her old self and keep her smiling every day even when it felt like there was nothing to smile for. During the loss of her parents, Lizzie would spend a lot of time in Hopes bed, holding her whilst her best friend cried- however one night, things changed. Things changed when Hope kissed her best friend. Things changed when Lizzie kissed her back.

At the ages of 13 and 15, they started dating each other after discovering their hidden feelings. It wasn't awkward for them, it felt right. It felt like fitting the last puzzle piece into place. They knew it was right and that's all that mattered to them. They didn't listen when Josie tried to convince Lizzie that Hope would only hurt her, they didn't listen when everyone at the school whispered negatively about their ages, and they didn't listen when Dr Saltzman tried to separate them. They stayed strong and together, just like they did for the next 5 years.

Now at 18 and 20, Hope and Lizzie are at the happiest they've been. After defeating Triad, Malivore, and the Gods- they can now go on to start their life together.

"Hi, babe." Lizzie greets Hope with a kiss on the cheek as she sees Hope working on a drawing at her desk.

Hope smiles and leans back, capturing Lizzies lips with her own. "Hi, love."

"What are you working on?" Lizzie asks as sits on the bed and grabs Hopes pocket knife, slicing her wrist and letting the blood drip into a glass.

"Nothing important, just saw the leaves falling from the tree outside and decided to draw it." Hope answers.

Once the glass is half full, Lizzie does a spell to close the wound before walking over to Hope and handing her the glass.

"Thank you." Hope says gratefully and kisses Lizzies hand before drinking the blood.

It was hard for both of them when Hope transitioned. Lizzie found she didn't know how to help Hope, and Hope was too scared to be around Lizzie incase she hurt her. But, Hope got her hunger under control and she allows Lizzie to feed her a couple times a day- by the rule that Hope only takes it from a glass so she can limit herself.

"What are you doing tonight?" Hope wonders as she finishes the blood.

"Spending time with you." Lizzie smiles and slides onto her lap.

Hope hums happily at her words. "I'm taking you out for dinner."

"Yeah? To the grill?" Lizzie asks and fiddles with some of Hopes hair.

"No, this is a special night. I'll be taking you out of town." Hope tells her.

"A special night? I haven't missed anything, have I?" She asks worriedly.

"No, Princess. I just want to spoil you, that's all." Hope assures.

"You're always spoiling me." Lizzie points out.

"I like spoiling you." Hope shrugs.

"Well you make me feel bad because I can't afford any do the stuff you can."

"That's fine, I like being your sugar momma." Hope jokes which makes Lizzie roll her eyes. "Baby, my family are multi-billionaires, which means so am I. I've seen you bank account and it makes me depressed."