Chapter 14

As we still make eye contact, I questioned. " Why are you like this.. sometime I feel your still broken from losing mom & if you are then go get help." I walked towards my bathroom to get ready. He didn't move nor said a word. " Dad there's nothing wrong with talking to someone." He stared at me, not saying a word. Fine. He turns and makes his way out my door. I paused while having tooth paste around my mouth. I wonder if I heard that correctly.. did he say " fine"? As in ok I'm possibly right or .. fine watch what happens. I continued to get ready.. I didn't want to chance him changing his mind.
" YERRR!, sis you ready, we gotta bounce, the car is outside waiting." My brother came barging in. I rushed to put on my earrings, grabbed my purse and phone. I see a text on my phone from rick. Just seeing his name puts a smile on my face. We're still sticking to the plan where we bump into him at the mall and just do a little shopping. We ran down and got into the car. I opened up ricks messege.. " Beautiful, wake up." .. it put a smile on my face. " Goodmorning handsome, are we still on for the mall baby, me and my brother are on our way." I texted back. "What store you wanna start at sis.".. my brother asks.. " is your boyfriend sticking to the plan?" Rick texted as soon as my brother mentioned. " Ok leaving now to meet you babe " the text read. I smiled. " yes he is, he's in the way." I was so excited and couldn't wait to kiss him. He just gives me that warm feeling. " Sis I was thinking we throw a party tomorrow night so it can look like you met him today and then tomorrow at the party we act like we invited him and then flirt and act like your getting to know him all over again so it looks natural." Fucking brilliant. Didn't think my brother would have thought this out like that. " You are a genius broski I love it."

Pulling up to the mall, I already saw ricks car parked. I got out and ran into his arms. The smell of his cologne makes me melt. I kissed him as if I haven't seen him in months. I kept kissing him.. " Dang babe I missed you too." I laughed and he gave that sexy smile. My weakness in a man is his smile. My thing is.. you know when you just talk to a new guy, things are going great and everytime you see him you get this happy feeling.. like all you wanna do is just be with them every second. I can look at him all day everyday. What makes this more amazing is that he wants this more than I do. He's so into me, over protective and will do just about anything to be with me. Who wants you and only you. I mean who wouldn't want that in a man?. " Alright alright enough of all that " my brother walking towards us. I introduced them both. " I gotta go to the sneaker store, I want to see if they got them new cool greys." Rick said. " say less cause that's where I wanted to go." My brother said. I didn't care where the fuck we were going. I just wanted to be shopping with rick. " you good with 3rd wheeling bro." Rick said to my brother. We all let out a laugh. " anything for my baby sister, she don't ever ask for anything and never done this so I'm down." He put his arms around rick and i. " Haha one of the things I love about your sister." We made eye contact and I smiled. We went into almost every store and shopped for 2 hrs. I got my new phone. Just when we were about to leave my brother mentioned that we would throw the party tomorrow. Later tonight we have this stupid thing that my dad wants to throw. God knows what that's all about. I gave all the kisses and hugs before we parted. " text me beautiful." He said before getting in his car. I knodded smile and blew a kiss before we got in the car. I kept smiling in the car and texted him real quick. " You really like him huh" my brother said staring at me. I laughed. " you have no idea, he makes me feel so protected, so good, so happy. He's not like others and I love it." My brother sal smiled at me. " you can tell he likes you a lot, the way he was moving and acting, almost had me taking notes. I see how much he likes you sis, im happy for you." Sal said. I smiled. " I'll still kick that MF ass tho if he hurt you, don't get it twisted." We both laughed. " stupid ass." I said. " what's this thing dad is throwing later that he wants us to get ready for?" " I am just as confused as you are Sal. He is always doing stupid shit. All I know is I'm putting jeans, black pointy Louboutins and black shirt, nothing crazy.
" imma do the same." He said.