Sicilian Mafias Daughter

I got out of the car and waited for the gates to open to walk up to my house. I kept looking back as he rolled down the window and blew me a kiss. He ladies and gentlemen is an amazing man let me tell you.

I'm Giselle, G for short. I live in Westchester, New York. I'm a sicilian girl, 24 yrs old and IN LOVE. I just got dropped off by Rick Salevero, I met him at the lounge 3 days ago and haven't stopped talking since. Tonight I snuck out to see him for a little and yes I said " SNUCK " out. I live with my father and 5 brothers, I am the youngest out of all and my father is extremely strict because of course being the only daughter. My mother passed away when I was only 4. Tonight we had a Mascarade party in our home.. I wore a two-piece black sparkly top with a long skirt that splits on the side and thank god I had this tan that made me look even hotter. Tonight I was able to sneak out to see Rick for 30 minutes, hoping no one (meaning my father) would notice. Rick knows how strict my father is, of course, I had to explain that to him. We live up towards the mountain so we have a beautiful view of the houses and New York City. You also need to pass a gate where theres guards as well to get onto my property. Anyway, passing the Italian fountain that faces the city and up the steps, I took off my shoes just so I wouldn't be loud walking into my house. Even though I still hear the " after-party " happening in the back of the house, the whole front of the house was quiet & empty. I just wanna get in, run towards the stairs that go all the way around to more stairs that go straight to my room. I slowly put the code and opened my front door. Having only the light from the front of the house reflect through the window but it still was extremely dark, thankfully I know how far the two staircases that wrap around each side are that go to the second floor. " Where you think you going? " I froze. I took a deep breath already knowing the fact my father was standing all the way on my left side sitting on a chair. " Dad?" I said acting as if I didn't know I was in deep shit. " Don't dad me Giselle, where the hell were you? " Looking towards where the voice was coming from, I already see a man figure getting up from the chair. " Please dad don't, Im sorry, I left to see some friends " " Don't lie to me Gisella,I saw that Jaguar in front of my house, who is that? " He started to come closer and I was able to see him better because of the small light from outside reflecting through. I sat down at the end of the steps already prepared for this ass whooping. I didn't even know what to say but of course, he was watching the cameras. " Daddy he's just a friend I swear, " I said hesitating to speak. " You think I'm stupid Giselle, who the hell is he, if you don't tell me who he is I will have two cars follow him right now " his voice got louder and he got angrier. " Okay okay " I started to panick. I knew I couldn't continue lying and I am still getting this ass whoop for leaving. " He just wanted me to get home safely so he offered a ride, just please dad don't " he started getting closer. My father is old school, he would remind you of a Steven Segal / Silvester Stallion kind of guy, Italian, in shape and takes no shit type of guy I should say. He wore Italian overalls, white button-down and had his sleeves rolled up for tonight's party. " Tell me the truth Gisella or I swear to god!!! " he got even louder, and since he's an old school he still hits us with the belt. I had one hand up in case so I can block the belt, or him coming closer to my face. I started to cry and usually, the tears always worked. " Daddy please, he's nobody I'm sorry " I cried. Then I saw it coming, he whipped me with the belt and got me right on my left hip. " Lie to me again! " he screamed. I started to cry even more because that actually hurt. Usually, when you are used to it, it doesn't hurt as much. But I wasn't going to show that it didn't. I was afraid he would do it harder. Fuck that! " Daddy it won't happen again " I continued. " You are grounded, you go nowhere since you want to sneak out of my house, and I better not see that fucken car in front of my house " he screamed in my face. " Are we clear? " Yes, I said, wiping my tears. I got up slowly and started to walk up the stairs, " this is so unfair " I mumbled under my breath. " What was that " he yelled looking towards me. I stopped and turned to look at him " I said its unfair dad, I'm 24 yrs old " Don't start Giselle go up to your room." I continued to walk up the stairs and then to my room. My room is the second biggest, my parents had the master bedroom. I mean we all have huge rooms with our own bathrooms but they made mine a little bigger. Yes, you can say I am a little spoiled. My room, just like the rest of the house has very high ceilings and one large window where I have a beautiful view of the whole city. I threw my shoes towards my walk-in closet, threw my phone on the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take off all this makeup. I was exhausted and I couldn't wait to get into bed, I threw on a big t-shirt and shorts to sleep in. We all know that feeling after wearing a dress and heels all night, a large t-shirt and no bra is what we look forward too. Finally getting into bed, I like to sleep in the middle with 5 pillows of course. I put my phone on the charger, as I saw a text appear, it was from Rick. I smiled so hard and unlocked my phone " Seeing you made my night, Glad I saw you tonight beautiful, Goodnight & Sweet dreams " it read. " Thinking of your kisses, seeing you made my night as well. Sweet dreams handsome." I locked my phone and shut my lights. And goodnight to you too reader.

Hey friend! Thank you for reading love. Through all chapters I continue to talk to you! my lovely reader :) Please fill free to let me know what should be changed or perhaps added.