Chapter 1

Since Miss Kobayashi was never given a first name. In this fanfic, I'm gonna have her called Kyoko.

Kyoko Kobayashi...rolls off the tongue good, right?

Also I didn't think this through before almost being done with the first chapter.
You already know about Kobayashi living with dragons and you're totally cool about it.

-

"(Y/N)-chan?"

Familiar with the voice, you looked up to see your highschool friend, Kyoko Kobayashi.

You gave her a small smile, "Oh, Kyoko-chan. How are you today?"

"I've been doing alright." She gives you a smile back. "Hey, I invited Takiya-kun for a small gathering at my new apartment for an excuse to turn down my company's flower viewing."

"That definitely sounds like something you would do." You let out a small chuckle. "Are you asking me to join too?"

She gave you a small nod. "You can even meet my maid and another small dragon that somewhat sees me as a mother. You don't have to dress all fancy though. Just be casual."

You gave her a nod back, giving her a smile. "Okay. I'll be there."

( ^ o ^ )

"I'm home."

You looked inside to see two girls that replied "Welcome home!". The tall girl was wearing a maid outfit which made it look like her horns were part of her headband and you looked down to see what could have been the most adorable little girl you've ever seen with white hair tied into long pigtails and no horns on her head.

Taikya looked inside with a smile and his arm around your shoulders. "Pardon us."

"Welcome, come on in." The tall girl had a strained smile which looked like she didn't wanna see Taikya.

The three of you walked in to take your shoes off and leave them beside the door.

As Kobayashi was taking off her coat, she pointed to you. "Ah, Tohru. I don't think you've met (Y/N)-chan yet. This is (Y/N) (L/N). They've been friends with me since highschool."

You bowed to Tohru, "Hello. It's nice to meet-"

Before you could finish, you looked up to see Tohru glaring at you with red glowing eyes. "Another female? A childhood friend? This could only mean one thing.."

You slowly backed away until your back was against the door, shaking from the sight of her.

Kobayashi quickly ran in front of Tohru, shielding you from her. "Tohru! Just because we know longer doesn't mean we have feelings for each other! She's just a friend!"

"Oh! Well then, nice to meet you!" Her personality quickly changed into a nice and friendly smile, grabbing your hand to shake it.

Still pale from the frightening image of her, you queasily replied, "Y-You too..I guess..?"

"(Y-Y/N)-chan..." Kobayashi called for your attention and pointed to the small dragon girl. "This is Kanna-chan."

You walked towards her and bend over to her height, along with Taikya. "Good evening, Kanna-chan. It's nice to meet you"

You reached your hand out to give her a handshake. She looked down at it for a second and grabbed your hand to gently place it on her head, making you give her a little pet on the head.

She looked up at you with her big sapphire eyes, "Good evening."

Holy hell. Is it actually possible to die from cuteness?