Chapter 3

The front door clicked open as you pushed it forward to get inside. You made your way to your room, the ticking of every second coming from your alarm clock, it read 4:45 pm.
"Wow! School finished at 3, it takes me half an hour to walk home. Those boys really took me off path did they?" You thought while rubbing a bruise on your arm, the boy in the bear mask must've made from holding you so tightly.

Your mother would be home in around 15 minutes with Harvey and your Dad was on a business trip, so you were home alone.
Looking around your room in boredom the pictures that hung up of you and your old friends brought back a weird feeling almost sentimental. Your brain ticked, you and Felicity never exchanged phone numbers. Grabbing your telephone off from the side of the table you dialled in one of your old friends numbers to have a chat, but there was no response.

You sighed and fell down onto your bed staring at the ceiling you couldn't stop thinking about Michael and his friends and how they treated you. How his eyes were a lovely shade of blue or his dark hair looked so fluffy.
"Y/N! How dare you even think of him once that way! Especially after the way he treated you today." You hissed quietly as yourself.

"Y/N!! We're home!" Your mother called from the other end of the house. It startled you a bit knocking you back into reality. Before you knew it Harvey barged into your room screaming,
"Y/N look, look I made a new friend! Come say hi!" He grabbed and pulled to what looked like a shy little boy around Harvey's age. He had lovely blue eyes very similar to Michael's, dark blonde hair and he held a small golden coloured bear with a top hat very close to him.
"Hi little fella! I'm Y/N, Harvey's older sister. What's your name?" You asked holding out your hand.
He hesitated for a little before shaking your hand.
"I'm Evan, it's very nice to meet you Y/N!" He replied in a sweet tone. You looked away in awe as Harvey and Evan ran off to go to his room.

Your Mother walked into your room.
"Hey honey, how was your first day at school?" She queried. Ignoring all the bad stuff that happened you just replied with a simple "Good."
"That's great! Did you make any friends?"
"Yes I did! I met a wonderful girl named Felicity, we have all of our classes together." You chirped.
"That's amazing! Well I'm going to go cook dinner we're having spaghetti. After that I'm going to drop Harvey's friend Evan back off at his house." She said.
"Alright Mom! Call me when it's ready!" You hollered.

Fast forward to the next morning.

It was now Friday, you couldn't wait for the weekend to arrive. You just finished eating breakfast and made your way back to your room.
Going through your wardrobe you decided to settle on some blue jeans, a red singlet that was tucked into your pants, a cute white cardigan and to tie it all together some red converse. Your hair was tied into a half up half down and secured with some red butterfly clips.

You had convinced your Mom to drive you to school everyday and for that you would then walk home everyday. You arrived at school Felicity was already there waiting for you. As you walked with her to your first class which was Science you got lots of compliments from others about your outfit and hair, it made your confidence spike up a little.

You made your way to Science only to see them again. They all turned and looked at you narrowing their eyes, the boy in the bear mask lifted his arms up and pretended to growl at you. You shook your head and avoided eye contact with them.
Felicity noticed what was going on and put her hand around my shoulder giving them a dirty look. All throughout Science you could hear whispers and giggles coming from them. You were sitting diagonal from them and they weren't the quietest talkers either.

Doing your work you were focused until you were interrupted by a paper ball that hit you in the back of the head. You knew who threw it, you got up in fumes and slapped Michael across the face.
"Fuck you Michael!" You shouted before rushing out of the classroom.
"Y/N L/N! Detention now!" The teacher yelled.
"Y/N, wait!" Felicity cried running out after you. Michael sat frozen and in shock the whole class started to laugh at him. The bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom.
"Detention for all four of you as well!" The teacher said with a stern look on his face.
"Bu-!" The boy in the bunny mask uttered.
"No buts, now go!" He snapped pointing at the door.
All four ran out and made their way to detention.

It was only you and the four boys in the classroom. The teacher couldn't make it so you guys were left alone. They didn't say anything to you the whole time you caught a few of their glares once in a while but nothing too major.

After detention/Walking back home

School had ended and it was a relief. You now only had to make it home, hopefully they don't come around this way.
You were wrong, they again were laughing and chattering among themselves as they got closer to you. The boy in the bear mask called your name out, you stopped dead in your tracks to wait for them to catch up to you.

"What do you guys want?" You grumbled.
Michael spoke up saying "I'm-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to throw it, well I mean I did but only because I thought it would be funny!"
"I don't forgive you or your group, it's not that easy! Now go away." You shouted.
The four couldn't speak only turning to each other in surprise.
"Y/N we are sorry, very. Basically what we wanted to ask was if-if you tomorrow o-or Sunday wanted to go on a bike ride?" The boy that usually wears the chicken mask asked nervously.
"Excuse me?! You bully me on my first day of school then you ask me to hang out with you? I don't even know your names!" You said in a stern manner.
"I'm Mark!" The boy that wears the bunny mask called out.
"And I'm Daniel and this is Simon!"  The boy in the bear mask said pointing back to the boy that stood over them all.
"Well then Mark,Daniel,Simon and Michael. I'll think about it." You replied. They all looked at each other you could tell by their faces they were excited.
Michael reached for his locket grabbing out a piece of paper.
"Here's my phone number call me and let me know if you want to hang with us." He said handing you the crumpled up note.
You felt your face turn red.
"Why- uh thank you. I uh have to go so I'll see you all around!" You stammered before waving and turning around to walk home.

(1224 words! I hope you like this chapter guys! I'll try get chapter 4 out to you tomorrow!)