Chapter 4

You sat on your bed you couldn't stop thinking of what the group said.
"Should I or should I not? What if they're just lying and they're going to beat me up. They all looked like they wanted me to go. I don't know!" You thought.
To clear your head, you decided to go have a shower then you noticed that your Mom, Harvey and his little friend were standing out the front. Evan, his friend was standing next to a tall man. You decided to go see what was what was going on.

You pushed the front door open and stood next to your Mother.
"Oh Y/N great to see you! Oh by the way this is Evan's father, Mr Afton." She said greeting you to the tall man.
He had silver blue eyes and a pleasant smile, but something about him gave you an eerie feeling.
"Hello dear, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said shaking your hand. You shivered to him calling you dear.
"It's a pleasure meeting you too, Mr Afton." You trembled, he chuckled before turning back to your mother.

You turned to look for Harvey, he and Evan were talking to a boy with a fox mask sitting on his forehead.
"No it couldn't be, it really couldn't be." You mumbled under your breath, it was Michael.
Michael looked up and you saw his eyes widen.
He rubbed them to check if it was really you or if he was just imagining things. He stood there awkwardly and then waved to you signalling for you to come over. Walking over slowly you took a deep breath in and out.

"Hey Michael fancy seeing you here!" You joked.
"Haha yes, I didn't know you were Harvey's brother." He remarked.
"In fact I am, I had no clue you were Evan's older brother and over there must be your father?" You asked pointing over to Mr Afton who was cheerfully talking to your mother.

"Mhm I don't really like my father that much sadly, I find him a bit creepy." He exclaimed.
You never thought about Michael having a bad relationship with his father, he seemed a bit strange but he talked to you so kindly.
"Oh I'm sorry, about that." You replied, your voice a little shaky.
"Nah don't worry about it, anyways what do you think about hanging out with me and the boys tomorrow?" He asked confidently.
You felt pressured to answer so quickly.
"Oh yeah, s-sure! I'll hang out with you guys, it seems like fun!" You stammered.
"Great we'll meet up at the school around 12, don't forget to bring your bike!" Michael yelled walking towards his car where Mr Afton and Evan were sitting.
"Okay!" You yelled back before making your way back to the front porch.

"Who was that cute boy?" Your mother teased.
"Mom stop! He's just a kid from school." You persisted.
"Yeah okay just a kid from school." She smirked.
Frustrated you walked off into your room, slamming your door shut.

Fast forward to the next morning

You rose up out of bed stretching your arms and legs as far as they could go. You looked to your alarm clock it was half past ten.
Crap
"Did I really sleep in that late!" You thought in worry. The memories from yesterday started pouring back into your head, you were going to hang out with the group today. You got up, walked down the hallway into the kitchen. Scavenging through the cupboards you found the froot loops, there weren't many left. You were lucky Harvey didn't eat the rest. After breakfast you ran into your Mom.
"Good morning sweetie! How'd you sleep?" She asked patting my head.
"Alright I guess, I'm hanging out with some friends around lunch so I'm going to leave soon." You replied.
"Okay have fun and be safe!" She assured while giving you a kiss on the forehead. You smiled and cringed and went back into your room to get dressed. Rummaging through your wardrobe once again you found a tight fitting dark blue top and some white sport shorts. You got dressed and styled your hair in a high pony tail and a dark blue sweatband. Tying your running shoes up you ran out of your room, went outside and grabbed your bike from the side of the house. You were now off and heading to the school.

Taking in the lovely scenery you were just around the corner of the school. You saw the group of boys sitting down on the gutter chatting and laughing. You slowed down as your rode closer and you stopped right beside them.
"Hey Y/N!" Mark giggled, Daniel elbowed him in the shoulder.
"Hey guys!" You noticed Mark was laughing.
Why are you laughing Mark?" You asked.
"Oh it's nothing, nothing." Mark insisted.
"Okay, anyways what are we gonna do?" You asked?
"We were just thinking of going on a ride around town." Daniel replied.
You nodded before Michael spoke up,
"Let's not waste anytime hey, let's go!" The boys cheered high giving each other while you stood there awkwardly until Simon turned around and gave you a high five.