Chapter 5: Nightmares

TW!!: Angst, Fire, Death, Depictions of A8u$3, Swearing

Moon was'nt hacked anymore and Sun put peanut to bed. Peanut was peacefully sleeping in her room.

Peanut woke up in an unfarmiliar house on a couch. She felt a lot older. When she looked at her surroundings, she saw fires everywhere.

"Sunshine!" Sun called out.

"Mom!?" Peanut cried.

"Starlight!" Moon called.

"Dad!?" Peanut ran to where their voices were.

Sun and Moon were in a bedroom. They were hugging each other.

Peanut teared up. "Mom, Dad!!!"

Sun and Moon looked at Peanut. "Help us!"

The fire was rapidly surrounding Sun and Moon. "No! Mom, Dad! Don't go!"

There was no response, the flames had engulfed Sun and Moon, who had a scared face on them, and Peanut could'nt see them anymore.

"NO!!!"

Peanut sat up. She was in her crib all along. She was sweating and in tears, however, she laid back down and fell back asleep.

She woke up again. She felt like she was four years older. Sun and Moon were arguing. But something was off, they were different people.

Peanut went up to Sun and Moon and tapped them on the leg. "Mama? Papa?"

"Not right now, Peanut!" Sun shouted

Peanut felt as if she did something wrong because Sun seemed angry.

"Did i do something wrong?" Peanut asked.

Moon turned to look at Peanut. "Shush! Go over there!"

Peanut was walking away in tears when she bumped into a tower, causing it to wobble.

"No, no, no..." Peanut was holding the top of the middle barrel in hopes of getting the tower to keep stability.

The tower knocked over and Moon and Sun looked to see a mess on the floor.

"NO! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!!" Sun shouted, a lot louder than when he first met her.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Moon shouted at peanut.

Moon then yelled at Peanut for a few more seconds.

Peanut woke up again, heavy breathing, crying. "Mama!"

There was no answer, instead Sun walked in the room with blood on his hands and no eyes. He usually had light blue eyes but he had no iris nor pupil. 

"What's wrong, sunshine?...." Sun said angerly.

Peanut whimpered. "M-mama?"

"Please....hurry the fuck up..." Sun swore.

Peanut did'nt know what the word meant, but before she could ask anything. Moon comes in the room looking beat up as hell. He had bruses and cuts with blood, even though he was an animatronic.

Moon was crying and shaking, Peanut was horrified. "P-PAPA!!!"

"I-i'm f-fine starlight...d-don't worry" Moon smiled.

Sun grabbed Moon by the loop and dragged him out of the room. "ow, Ow, OW! You know that loop's sensitive!"

There were screams and cries from Moon as Sun kept repeating; "You almost killed her! This is what you get!"

Peanut shouted one last "PAPA!!!" Before her vision started to fade.

"Sunshine, wake up!"

"Starlight, it's just a nightmare!"

Peanut opened her eyes, Moon was holding her carefully with a worried expression. She was in tears making grabby hands to Moon.

"Oh thank STARS you woke up!" Sun shouted from the inside of Moon's head.

Moon brushed some of Peanut's curly hair to the side. Peanut remembered something.

"Papa!" Peanut tapped Moon.

"Hm?" Moon looked down.

"FUCK!" Peanut shouted as loud as she can.

Moon snickered and Sun was in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~

WC: 512