15

art by n0yunn on twitter

∆ smut warning ∆

"thoma." you stop him from leaning into you. "you're drunk."

the blond frowns and rested his head on your shoulder, "am not."

"we can't... not when you're like this."

"i'm sober!" he whines, wrapping his arms around your waist.

you sighed at how stubborn he was. it was wrong to take advantage of him in his drunken state, even if you did want to do something with him. your cheeks have been burning ever since, but you still stood calm.

"[Y/N]..." he whispers into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

you gulp, already feeling the growing buldge on his pants as you got closer to him. "t-thoma..."

suddenly, he began to press soft kisses on your neck which made you shudder. your hands gripped the sides of his top, trying your best not to make any noise.

"wait..." you tried to push him off you as he trailed kisses to your collarbone. "thoma."

you pulled him away from you while he stared at you with half lidded eyes. "hm?"

"let's... take a bath, to sober you up." you suggested, standing up and helping him.

"can we?"

you nod, "i'll go prepare it, you stay here okay?"

and so you went to the bathroom that was surprisingly located in the teahouse. you didn't expect for there to be one there, but somehow you were thankful that there even is one.

as for thoma's current state, his vision had been a blur the entire time. he wanted to take his clothes off from the heat he was feeling all over his body at that moment.

he searched around him, your warmth missing. "[Y/N]...?" he calls out.

"come here, the baths ready."

thoma stood up, slightly wiggling as he tried to reach where you were. he enters the bathroom seeing that the tub had already been filled with water while you were at the side checking its temperature.

"you can head in now." you say, preparing to leave.

"wait." thoma pulls your wrist before you could exit. "are you not going to join me?"

he gave you the usual puppy eyes, one he always did when he was desperate to get something out of you. you were always bad at saying no when it came to him.

"thoma-"

"please?" he pouts.

you sighed in defeat. "fine.."

and so thoma, who was still not back to his senses, began to strip out of his clothes in front of you. your eyes widen in shock and looked the other way as he went in the tub.

once he had submerged his body in the water, his eyes had shut close. "this feels good..."

may the archons forgive you for staring at his toned chest that you had forgotten to strip in the first place. when you realized you've been staring for too long, you shook your head and took your clothes off as well.

slowly walking to where thoma was, you couldn't look at him directly as you climbed in. he looks up, seeing your naked self.

"stop staring..." you exclaimed.

he smiles at you and says, "why not? you're beautiful."

"geez..." you went in the tub, setting yourself in front of him as your back faced his chest.