Chapter 15: Perfect Together

Jungkook's pov

Many weeks have passed since Namjoon and I started dating, and they've been absolutely amazing. The sex—especially.

We sort of...got heavy on that part. Anywhere, anytime. In Namjoon's office, mine, his penthouse... Literally everywhere. Just sex, sex, sex.

It's baffling to me how Namjoon can switch from deep love making, to rough hard fucking. I never know what to expect whenever he comes to me. It's pretty exhilarating—the way he handles me, the fucked up shit he whispers to me while we're fucking just to get me to cum faster...

I felt dickmatized, almost.

According to Hoseok, I am.

Somedays I go into Namjoon's office and immediately bite my lip thinking about the desk I'm always bent over at. That's got to be Namjoon's favorite place.

Along with the great sex, he's been taking me out every other night. I find myself constantly making excuses to my mom about where I'm actually going, just so I can go mess around with Namjoon. I know I should tell her but I'm just deathly scared of her reaction.

Besides that, Namjoon is really sweet when he's not pounding me into his mattress. These past few weeks have been the best of my whole entire life. I swear, I don't think I've ever been this happy. Not since my childhood.

I find myself always texting him as soon as I wake up if he hasn't beaten me to it first. We'll talk throughout the day on days when I'm not at work. Those times were probably the worst since I couldn't see him. It was all worth it however when he'd call me at night and tuck me in over the phone.

He buys little gifts all the time and things I told him I don't need, but he does it to spoil me. It was really sweet knowing that all of this was coming from his heart. Sometimes, I'd walk into my office and see flowers just sitting there with cute little note cards from him telling me I was the best thing that's ever happened to him. It did start to make me upset that he was buying jewelry left and right, but I know it was just out of the kindness in his heart. It just looks sort of suspicious to my mom because I don't have that type of money to afford the real diamonds that Namjoon was purchasing for me.

Regardless, I've told him how much these past few weeks have meant to me and he seems ready to go above and beyond. It feels so nice to be loved like this—for someone to cherish you, tell you how wonderful you're doing and encourage you to stay true to your own self.

The trip to California was in a few days and I was stepping off of the train, walking back to my house. Namjoon was freaking out about me walking to my house at night—said I'm "so pretty" somebody might try to snatch me up. I rolled my eyes at the comment, telling him I could defend myself. That was the end of that conversation.

I was thinking about how to tell my mom that I was literally going to travel to another country with a multi millionaire, but every way I worded it sounded so bad. She likes Namjoon...but probably not enough to let me run off with him.

Lee hasn't been to the house since him and my mom's argument. It's actually crazy how quick their communication stopped afterwards. Mom seemed to be just fine without him. Maybe she wasn't okay inside.

When I unlock the door to our house I was expecting her to be on the couch where she usually always is. She was nowhere to be found. I close the door and kept looking around the kitchen.

"Mom?"

No response.

I start to walk up the stairs and I hear music playing. My mind easily relaxed knowing she was probably playing the music. I still stopped by her room anyways.