Chapter 1: My New School And My New Bully

(Y/n) POV:

Everything was fine just fine, like that time when my classmate poured water at me during lunch break and then grabbed me by the collar from my uniform took me to the gym, and started to beat me and say bad things about me, but everything is fine just fine, and of course, I haven't had any friends to defending me nor comfort me but again it was fine, people around the school didn't like me at all since I'm a very quiet person and never asked any help which the teacher was a little suspicious about the bruises and the cuts from my legs and arms but I told them I was fine, but little did I know I was daydreaming at my seat at the very back of the left side at the classroom staring at the window while all of my classmates were whispering or talking to each other about going out or, talking about social media or, something while I was just looking out of the window thinking of how long can I live like this until I heard the door slide open, "Miss (Y/n) (L/N)" said the teacher that I've had taken before calling my name as I looked at her with no reaction "Report to the principal office immediately, he like to have a word with you" and with that I grabbed my backpack over my shoulder while heading out looking down with a empty look on my face while I heard my classmate gossiping about me going to the office, "Oh my god, is she in trouble no way!" said one of my female classmate with a grin of her face while giggling "I heard that she's moving to a new school to have a peaceful life and, I don't think that's gonna happen" said one of my male classmate whispering to the girls "Yeah like she's not gonna have a great peaceful life with those cuts and bruise on her legs and arms" said another one of my female classmate with a disgusted face she made, "I'm glad that she's moving away to a new school cause I'm sick of tired looking at her empty eyes that she had now, but hey we can go to karaoke to celebrate that she's gone" said another one of my male classmates with an excited tone on his voice while everybody agreed to him just before I step out of the class than heading to the office but hey everything is fine right...?

As I made it to the office I knock on the door softly "Come in" I heard as I enter the office closing the door behind me "S-Sir, you needed me..?" I said stuttering while he was looking at the papers in front of him "Yes have a sit" he pulled out his hand pointing at the seat, I sat on the seat where he points at it as I moved a little closer to his table "Now I've brought you here cause you wanted to move to a new school causes of your classmate were making fun of you and hurting you is that correct?" he said with a serious voice which made me look down at the floor, I nodded softly "Well your landlord told me that you have been struggling for a long time and needed some help, so let me tell her that you're leaving early today," he said as I nodded softly again as he started to call her on the phone while I was looking down at my cuts on my wrist.

In a few minutes, he hangs up the phone looking at me "She said it was fine to let you go early so..." he looked back at the paper in front of him as he stamps some papers and write something on the note and handed to me along with the papers that he stamps "Here's some papers to transfer to a new high school and a note that says that your allowed to leave early" I took the papers out of his hand and places them inside of my backpack while the small note I had it in my hand, "Well then your done, have a great day today Miss (L/n) hope you have a better time in your new school" he said as we standing up pull out our hand to shake as we finished I thank him as I left his office heading to the lady who was sitting across from the office as I hand her the note that the principal gave me as she stamps the note while giving it back to me, "We all gonna miss you (Y/n)" she said as she gave me a warm smiled as I nodded without saying anything and than head out to my locker to get all the stuff I had inside but it wasn't much, as I finished placing all the stuff inside my backpack from my locker I decide to leave the books in the locker which I didn't care to returned so I finally heading home without saying goodbye to the school which was I have nightmare if I stay longer, as I made it to my apartment upstairs I saw a grocery bag hanging from my doorknob as I grabbed the bag a yellow note fall off from it as I picked it up and read it "I brought some ramen since you haven't ate yesterday hope you feel better, from landlady" and it has a wink face on it which made me chuckled a little, I opened the grocery bag and there's all lot of different kind of ramen she brought me "Man she really cares about me unlike the other.." I thought to myself as I sighs softly and opened my apartment door which has a number on top of the door 032, I went inside as I closed the door behind me "I'm home.." I said as I places the bag on the kitchen tables as I walked to the dresser where the photo is at "I'm home you guys.." I said softly touching one of the photos of my parents then I place my finger on my lips and placed it on the photo, I dropped my backpack to the ground and went walked back to the kitchen as I started to boil the water but before I can do that I turn on the gas sniffing it after a few seconds I snapped "W-What was I thinking!?" I thought to myself as I turn it off the gas quickly until I heard the doorbell ring, "U-Uhh just a minute!" I yelled as I tried to fix myself then I opened the door and it reveals that it was just my landlord.