Chapter 2: My Bully Was The First Place Of The Top 3 Hottest Guys In School

1 Hour Later:

(Y/n) POV:

Bendy, Boris, and I have been doing our project that is due next Friday and I started to like my new friend, Bendy is the type of friend that like to flirt with any girls in school to boost up his popularity and plan to date any girls he likes, while Boris is a type of friend that like to study hard and always be there for his brother whenever he needs him and I'm really glad to have friends like these guys they do make me feel welcome, we were about to explain to each other about the project until the bell rang "Alright everyone class is over, you are all dismissed" said the teacher as everyone packed their stuff heading out of class while Bendy and Boris were waiting for me to finish packing my stuff and we walked out of the class, "So what's your next class (Y/n)?" Bendy questioned me as I looked at my class schedule "My next class is math" I said as I showed the guys my class schedule, "Hey you have the same class as Boris, luck you" Bendy said looking at my schedule while Boris smiled at me wiggling his tail "Finally I have someone in my class to talk too!" said Boris getting excited as I nodded, "You guys are lucky to have the same class together but for me ugh, I have the same class as that dumb popular dude.." Bendy said getting a little upset that he didn't have the same class as me and Boris, "Aww Bendy, we already have the same classes but I don't know if (Y/n) has the same class as us?" Boris said trying to cheer up Bendy "Yeah I guess, I'll walk to your guy's class" Bendy said as we walked to Boris and I's class which is a bit far from our other class, "Well here we are, I'll see you guys later, bye" said Bendy as he walked to the opposites direction "Bye Bendy!" Boris and I said at the same time and walked inside the class, "So where do you wanna sit?" Boris asked looking at me as I looked around "I like to sit in the back" I said pointing at the back seat as we walk to it and sit down while Boris was on my right side sitting next to me and I, of course, sitting next to the window, "You like sitting in the back huh?" Boris question me as I looked at him nodded placing my bag next to my legs "Hehe sorry, I don't like sitting in the front, or the middle it gets me anxious" I said being honest to him as he smiled shakes his head "No it's fine I understand, I don't mind sitting anywhere I just want you to feel comfortable" he said getting his math book out as I smiled while taking out my book, "So what class do Bendy had now?" I asked Boris as he started to think for a while "Right now he has math class too but a different lesson since he's a junior" he said preparing his things on the table while I looked at him shocked, "Bendy is a junior, I thought for a second that he's a sophomore or a freshman" I said getting a little confused but Boris doesn't mind "Yeah same goes to everyone in school, they thought I was the oldest and Bendy is the youngest but it's the opposite way" Boris giggles that I thought he was the oldest and Bendy was the youngest I kinda feel a little embarrassed, "So what about you, what grade are you?" I asked him getting a little curious as Boris smiled at me "I'm a freshman, and you?" he asked as I smiled back at him "I'm a sophomore" I said as he nodded then he thought for a second and looked back at me, "I don't know if you knew but Bendy is the second place of the top 3 hottest guys in the school" but as I heard that I immediately looked back at Boris with a shocking face I had "Bendy is the second place of the top 3 hottest guys in school, I didn't know that there a thing for that?" I said getting more interested in how Bendy is the second place, "Well yeah, here in this school we have a lot of girls fangirling over Bendy or the other guys that are the top 3 hottest guys" he said moving his chair close to me as we continued our conversion "How did Bendy become the second place?" I asked Boris as he chuckled nervously, "Well you know how he flirts with you at our last class right, so the more he does that the more girls become fangirl and votes for him as the hottest guy ever, but apparently, girls didn't like him that much since they like the dude who was the first place" Boris explain to me as I thought for a moment, "So for example, if Bendy flirts with me and I became attracted to him, I vote him as the hottest guy in school then his popularity and his score moves up, right?" I said as Boris nodded which got me curious about who is the first place, "But who's the first place?" I asked him as he made a worried look on his face then looks away "It's one of Bendy's rivals, I don't think I'm supposed to say his name since Bendy didn't want me to say it.." he said looking back at me but I was about to say something but I was stopped by the math teacher "Ok everyone gets to your seat" said the teacher as Boris whisper to me "I'll tell you later" I nodded and looked at the math teacher.