000

'It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.'
- Lewis Carroll

FERRARI DRIVER CHARLES LECLERC SEEN ARRIVING TO THE BAHRAIN TRACK WITH BRITISH TENNIS PLAYER LUCÍA MARTINEZ FRIDAY EVENING
18th March 2022

The first race weekend of the 2022 Formula One season is a go, starting in Bahrain this weekend with Saturday's Qualifying session following FP1 and FP2 Friday evening. The famous, British tennis player, Lucía Martinez, was seen upon arriving with Ferrari's Monegasque driver, Charles Leclerc, earlier this evening. Martinez is well known for winning the Australia Opening in January after she kicked started her fame by winning the French Open last year for women's singles. Only twenty one years old, Martinez reached a career-high ranking of No. 2 by the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) on 14 February 2022. With the British Tennis player on the rise to fame, it seems to be she is no longer single after being spotted with Leclerc. Leclerc split from his girlfriend, Charlotte Sine last year, and has since been categorised as single. Martinez was seen around the paddock, sporting red colours in support of Ferrari and her possible new boyfriend. 

Martinez is originally from Britain however moved to Mexico when she was eight years old. Her mother being Chinese and father being Romanian, Martinez decided to compete under the British flag. She has been called by some of the greats to be one of the upcoming tennis players to look out for...

view image here

Tennis superstar, Lucía Martinez, seen arriving at the Bahrain Track Friday evening with Ferrari driver, Charles Leclerc.

Charles Leclerc arriving to Bahrain Track with Lucia Martinez | DAILY MAIL

Lucía Martinez, famous Tennis player, arrived to the Bahrain Grand Prix this Friday, supporting red team Ferrari | FOCUS NEWS

Charles Leclerc arriving with possible new girlfriend Lucía Martinez, British Tennis star | NEWS

Lucia Martinez spotted around the Paddock in Bahrain, ahead of the Grand Prix | WWW.TWITER.COM

Lucia Martinez getting involved in Formula One after winning the Australia Open only months ago | OTHER SPORTS

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙

𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲𝑬𝑴𝑴𝑨 𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑼

𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲
𝑬𝑴𝑴𝑨 𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑼

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐂

𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭

𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲
𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭